shawn rebecca

Default Numerous Talents Tweet On The Rock-Cena RAW Promo

Follow us on Social Media

Jim Ross, Mick Foley, Lance Storm and others commented on the Rock vs. John Cena segment that closed Raw last night. Here is what they had to say…

Jim Ross: "This is some damn good stuff. @TheRock & @JohnCena w/ ring full of legends. #WWE"

Mick Foley: "What an honor it was to share the ring with @TheRock @JohnCena and my fellow @WWE HOF'ers. We could FEEL their passion for this main event!"

JBL: "Incredible promo segment- @JohnCena and @TheRock are just awesome! @wwe Raw!"

Vickie Guerrero: "ExcuseMeWWE: Im honored to have an elite panel on #wwe.So much respect and knowledge standing together @the rock and @JohnCena @johncena listen well"

Goldust: "Big dust, say it like this. Rockkkkky , i thmelll what yo cookin if u wheeeeel. #RAW #legends #WM29 @TheRock vs @JohnCena"

Lance Storm: "While this is not an exciting segment, I sure like serious all business John Cena. This is working for me. #RAW" .. "@thehitman29: @LanceStorm Do you smell heel turn?" No just a serious turn"

dR www.desirulez.net

I think John Cena should turn heel because the crowd was booing John a lot so he could turn heel by talking trash about the crowd.

Quote Originally Posted by xVenomMind View Post
    I think John Cena should turn heel because the crowd was booing John a lot so he could turn heel by talking trash about the crowd.
    Yeah, I've never seen a (super)face get booed like Cena wherever he shows up on a show. People love him, they love to hate him because he's a easy target. 😆

Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by xVenomMind View Post
    Before Cena got his ass kicked, I thought for a moment that he may turn Heel and beat up Rock after all what Rock has said in that segment

Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

He Is Turning Heel

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........