Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 25
  1. #1
    shawn rebecca
    Guest

    Default DanielBryan says MY MAN HHH ADMITTED HE USED STEROIDS twice ! i ask him SHOW ME THE EVIDENCE !

    Follow us on Social Media





    DanielBryan says MY MAN HHH ADMITTED HE USED STEROIDS twice ! i ask him SHOW ME THE EVIDENCE !

  2. #2
    dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Münster, Germany
    Posts
    737

    Default

    An interview with WrestlingObserver with him defending steroids http://www.talkwrestlingonline.com/f...-HHH-interview

    http://realfanswrestling.forumotion....ts-steroid-use

    I'm too lazy to dig up all the articles for you. I've told you in the other thread where and how to find it, so I just linked you these 2.
    You're behaving like a child, what's wrong? I thought it was common knowledge that HHH has used them in the past, even though he states he used them for medical purposes (like we all believe that was his only time using them). Just watch how he looked like when debuting as Hunter Hearst Helmsley and how he looked like before toring his quad (during which time he hasn't admitted it).
    Almost everyone has used them. Steve Austin, Eddie Guerrero, Edge, Orton, The Rock, John Morrison, Luger, Warlord, Booker T, Shane Helms, Mr. Kennedy, Chavo Guerrero, Batista, Chris Masters, Umage and even guys like William Regal (just a few from the top of my head that i can remember). List goes on and on and on.

    Steroid abuse and wrestling belong together, Vince McMahons roster of big guys would not have been possible without them

  3. #3
    shawn rebecca
    Guest

    Default

    ALL I CAN SAY IS YOU ARE ON DRUGGED U DON'T BACK UP YOUR COMNMENTS ANY WAYS I LEAVE U HERE COZ ITS UNWORTHY TALKIN TO PEEPS LIKE U WHO CANT BACK IT UP


    Thread Is CLosed For noW

  4. #4
    dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Münster, Germany
    Posts
    737

    Default

    You behave like a little kid.

    Did you even read the 2 links i posted? He has admitted using them. In 2001.
    There's even a audio file from the interview somewhere over at ESPN.
    Trying to call me beeing drugged doesn't help you in the least bit.

    You might be able to convince yourself that he hasn't used them, but everyone else knows the truth

  5. #5
    shawn rebecca
    Guest

    Default

    HEY DRUGGED MAN WHEN YOU ARE SOBER THEN PLEASE REPLY ME HERE GIVE ME A WORD TO WORD EVIDENCE WHERE HHH SAY I USED STEROIDS OR HE HIMSELF SAYS I PROMOTE STEROIDS & U LINK IS SAME LIKE UR UNWORTHY COMMENT "Page Not Found. Sorry, the page you’ve requested could not be found." IF UR MAN PROVE ME THAT MY MAN HHH SAYS I USED OR PROMOTE STEROIDS THEM I WILL NO HESISTATE TO ACCEPT THAT MY MAN IS NOT PURE AS HOLY WATER GET SOBER THEN REPLY

  6. #6
    dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Münster, Germany
    Posts
    737

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shawn rebecca View Post
    U LINK IS SAME LIKE UR UNWORTHY COMMENT "Page Not Found. Sorry, the page you’ve requested could not be found."
    Have you actually tried clicking on those links? Copy & paste doesn't work because the forum shortens long links, just see the dots in the middle of the links.

  7. #7
    Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    In The Ring
    Posts
    4,448

    Default


  8. #8
    shawn rebecca
    Guest

    Default

    http://www.talkwrestlingonline.com/f...-HHH-interview

    its review by the user called Rikidozan not TRIPLE H Quotes

    http://realfanswrestling.forumotion....ts-steroid-use


    its review by the user called Craig not TRIPLE H Quotes


    DON'T FOOL ME NEXT TIME

  9. #9
    Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Germany <3
    Posts
    5,352

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shawn rebecca View Post
    http://www.talkwrestlingonline.com/f...-HHH-interview

    its review by the user called Rikidozan not TRIPLE H Quotes

    http://realfanswrestling.forumotion....ts-steroid-use


    its review by the user called Craig not TRIPLE H Quotes


    DON'T FOOL ME NEXT TIME
    Yes it's a review and that's what HHH said: "They ask Hunter if he's ever use steroids and Hunter answered yes, perscribed by a doctor for his torn quad but never recreationally, only under perscription." So HHH admits that he used steroids. Learn to read!

  10. #10
    shawn rebecca
    Guest

    Default

    Dont u read ? I SAID SHOW ME HHH DIRECT QUOTES OR DONT UNNECESSARY COMMENT

  11. #11
    Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Germany <3
    Posts
    5,352

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shawn rebecca View Post
    Dont u read ? I SAID SHOW ME HHH DIRECT QUOTES OR DONT UNNECESSARY COMMENT
    I think you just can't admit that your hero used steroids even it was cause of therapeutic reasons.

  12. #12
    dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Münster, Germany
    Posts
    737

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shawn rebecca View Post
    http://www.talkwrestlingonline.com/f...-HHH-interview

    its review by the user called Rikidozan not TRIPLE H Quotes

    http://realfanswrestling.forumotion....ts-steroid-use


    its review by the user called Craig not TRIPLE H Quotes


    DON'T FOOL ME NEXT TIME
    #1 is an article from the WrestlingObserver about the ESPN Podcast. The user quoted it in that forum, but that doesn't change the facts.
    #2 is also a talk about the ESPN Interview with Triple H

    Go to ESPN.

  13. #13
    shawn rebecca
    Guest

    Default

    then give me espn radio link

  14. #14
    dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Münster, Germany
    Posts
    737

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shawn rebecca View Post
    then give me espn radio link
    I would, but you need to have an "ESPN insider" membership, which costs money to listen to it.
    The podcast should be http://espn.go.com/espnradio/play?id=1757824 and the other one talking about Hulk Hogan & Triple H abusing steroids is http://espn.go.com/espnradio/play?id=2806187 for example.
    There was a copy of it @LiveAudioWrestling.com, but they have closed down since (interview is from 8 years ago)

    So unless you don't have a inside membership, you won't be able to listen to it.
    There are dozens of threads on different forums about it though, which are publicly accessible.
    http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/an...ew-131387.html
    http://dragonwrestling.proboards.com...play&thread=82
    http://www.411mania.com/wrestling/video_reviews/21634
    http://www.wwf4ever.de/ATW-4989-news.php
    https://webcache.googleusercontent.c...&client=ubuntu


    Why is this thread now in the news discussion section? It's not really news..

  15. #15
    shawn rebecca
    Guest

    Default

    I WONT BELIVE iam sorry U failed to prove

  16. #16
    dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Münster, Germany
    Posts
    737

    Default

    I don't care. I even gave you the direct link to the audio interview with Triple H saying it himself.
    It's not my problem if you don't have an inside account, you have the possibility to get it and listen to the interview.

    You asked me for proof and I posted, even though you kept insulting and threaten me like a 5-year-old.
    Keep on believing in your dreamworld but stop trying to say that I'm a liar or that I'm doing drugs, just because you are not able to accept it.
    And especially stop trying to silence people with different opinions, this is a discussion board after all. All this "if you don't agree you will get banned" and talk like that is just nonsense and everyone around here knows that.

  17. #17
    Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,762

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DanielBryan View Post
    I don't care. I even gave you the direct link to the audio interview with Triple H saying it himself.
    It's not my problem if you don't have an inside account, you have the possibility to get it and listen to the interview.

    You asked me for proof and I posted, even though you kept insulting and threaten me like a 5-year-old.
    Keep on believing in your dreamworld but stop trying to say that I'm a liar or that I'm doing drugs, just because you are not able to accept it.
    And especially stop trying to silence people with different opinions, this is a discussion board after all. All this "if you don't agree you will get banned" and talk like that is just nonsense and everyone around here knows that.
    buddy don't waste your time he's a stupid who love hhh alot and don't know that in this industry we have better legends and superstars than hhh



  18. #18
    Coolbie www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    The Gym
    Posts
    1,382

    Default

    Why do you like HHH so much? He can never get the job done. He had two chances to break the streak, but he fail 24/7 just like he failed against Lesnar, so why like him? That dude can't even wrestle, he is just a big mofo faggot.



    On a more serious note: This is just another dumb respond as a respond to all of his dumb responds in this thread and everywhere else he goes.
    Respect

  19. #19
    Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Germany <3
    Posts
    5,352

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DanielBryan View Post
    I don't care. I even gave you the direct link to the audio interview with Triple H saying it himself.
    It's not my problem if you don't have an inside account, you have the possibility to get it and listen to the interview.

    You asked me for proof and I posted, even though you kept insulting and threaten me like a 5-year-old.
    Keep on believing in your dreamworld but stop trying to say that I'm a liar or that I'm doing drugs, just because you are not able to accept it.
    And especially stop trying to silence people with different opinions, this is a discussion board after all. All this "if you don't agree you will get banned" and talk like that is just nonsense and everyone around here knows that.
    The funny thing is he is just trying to scare guys with the ban thing. He hasn't the power to ban people xD

  20. #20
    shawn rebecca
    Guest

    Default

    NO MATTER YOU SAY MY HHH OWNS WWE INDUSTRY & U ARE JELOUS & I LAUGH ON U & MAKE SURE YOU WONT BE GETTING ANY NUDE PICS OR SO FROM STEPHANIE MC MOHAN Untill she die or U die STICKY IT ! & NO MATTER HOW MUCH U HATE I LOVE HHH HE THE VISIONARY HE IS LIVING LEGEND THERE WOULDNT BE COMPLETE OF AUTTITUDE ERA WITH OUT HHH & FACT IS THERE WOULD NO HBK 2nd RUN IF HHH HAD NOT SACRIFIES IN 2004 , 2005 THERE WOULD NT BE WM UNDERTAKER BEST STREAK MACTHES WM 25 WM26 WM27 WM28 IF IT WASNT FOR HHH ! THE REASON U C CM SUCKS AS HEEL THANKS TO HHH THE REASON U SAW CENA BEATING FOR HHH@ WM22 ITS COZ OF SACRIFIES OF HHH U WOULD HAVE SEEN RANY ORTONO ERA IF HHH WAS NOT SACRIFIE U WOULD NOT HAVE SEEN BATISTA ERA IF TRIPLE H HASNT SACRIFES HHH PUT OVER SO CALLED MURDERER BENRAW 2005 , EUGENE 2005 , ORTONO 2004 2005 2006 , DAVE ANIMAL 2005 , 2006 , 2007 , HE SACRIFIED @ WM28 thanks TO TRIPLE H DO U THINK STEPH MARRIED HIM COZ HE IS MUSCULAR haha SHE SAW SHE IS NEXT VINCE MC MOHAN THAT CAN CARRY COMPANY TO NEXT GENERATION THEY ARE STLL ALONG ALL HAIL TRIPLEH HE IS A TRUE LEGEND HE IS INNOVATOR HE IS KARIZMATIC HE IS TRUE TECHNICIAN WRESTLER HE IS ASSAIN HE IS BRAIN WASHER HE IS CEREBRAL ASSAIN HE VISINORY WHAT EVER HE THINKS ITS TRUNS OUT INTO A REALITY COZ HE thant DAMN GOOD HE HAS PROVED DAY IN DAY OUT SINCE 2002 TO 2005 THAT HE IS DAMN GOOD NO MATTER WHAT MATCHES WWE HAS TO OFFER HE HAS OVER COME & PROVED HE IS THE BEST WHAT U CAN OFFER HIM SALUTE TO HHH HE IS PRO HE IS A REAL DEAL HE IS TRUE BUSSINESS MAN HE IS WHAT HE IS HE THE GAME HE IS KING OF KINGS
    Last edited by shawn rebecca; 03-25-2013 at 10:43 PM.

 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •