Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    shawn rebecca

Default Warning IF ANY ONE CALLING BENOIT A LEGEND WILL BE BANNED HE IS A MURDERER HE WAS ON STERIODS Day1

Follow us on Social Media

Warning IF ANY ONE CALLING BENOIT A LEGEND WILL BE BANNED HE IS A MURDERER HE WAS ON STERIODS Day1

PHP Code:
    Pro wrestler Chris Benoit had a steroid and other drugs in his system when he killed his wife and young son last month and hanged himself in the family's home, investigators said Tuesday.

Benoit'
    s body contained 10 times the normal level of testosterone, as well as amounts of the anti-anxiety drug Xanax and the painkiller hydrocodoneauthorities said.

The testosteronea synthetic version of the primary male sex hormoneis considered an anabolic steroidThe state's top medical examiner said it appeared to have been injected shortly before Benoit died.

Dr. Kris Sperry said there was no evidence of any other steroids in the wrestler'
    s body and nothing to show that steroids played a role in the death of Nancy and Daniel BenoitHe also said the boy appeared to have been sedated when he was asphyxiated, and Benoit's wife had a "therapeutic" level of sedatives in her body.

Sperry said there is no consensus that the use of testosterone can contribute to paranoia, depression and violent outbursts known as "roid rage."

"This a question that basically no one knows the answer to," Sperry said. "There is conflicting scientific data as to whether or not testosterone creates mental disorders or leads to outbursts of rage. There'
    s data that suggests it and other data that refute it."

The Georgia Bureau of Investigation said Chris Benoit tested negative for alcohol. Investigators had been eager to determine whether alcohol was a factor in the killings after 10 empty beer cans were found in the home, as well as an empty wine bottle a few feet from where Benoit hanged himself.

Benoit killed his wife and 7-year-old son, placed Bibles next to their bodies and then hanged himself on the cable of a weight machine. After the slayings, prescription anabolic steroids were found in the family's home, raising questions about whether the drugs played a role in the killings.

Benoit's wife, Nancy, tested positive for Xanax, hydrocodone and the painkiller hydromorphone. Daniel Benoit had Xanax in his system, authorities said. The GBI said it could not perform tests for steroids or human growth hormones on the boy because of a lack of urine.

Nancy Benoit's body had a blood-alcohol level of 0.184 percent, more than twice the level at which Georgia law considers a driver intoxicated. But, Sperry said, that level may have been affected by decomposition.

Federal authorities have charged Chris Benoit's personal physician, Dr. Phil Astin, with improperly prescribing painkillers and other drugs to two patients other than Benoit. He has pleaded not guilty.

Investigators have also raided Astin's office several times since the deaths, seizing prescription records and other documents.

Before he was charged, Astin told the AP he prescribed testosterone for Benoit, a longtime friend, in the past. He would not say what, if any, medications he prescribed when Benoit visited his office June 22, the day authorities believe Benoit killed his wife.

World Wrestling Entertainment last screened Benoit for steroids in April. It said the results released Tuesday were proof Benoit did not test positive for illegal substances.

"
    All it means is that scientificallyit's now known that sometime between April 10 and when he died, he had treatment with testosterone," said Jerry McDevitt, a WWE attorney. "That's all it establishes.

Toxicology results
    At the press conference held by the Georgia Bureau of Investigation at 2:30 p.m. EDT on July 17, 2007, it was announced that three different drugs were found in Nancy Benoit's system: hydrocodone, hydromorphone and Xanax. All three drugs were found to be at levels investigators considered normal for therapeutic treatment (as opposed to recreational use or abuse.) A blood-alcohol level was found at 0.184. Dr. Kris Sperry added it was impossible to say whether any of the blood findings was due to ingestion of alcohol or the post-mortem process. It was also ruled out that Nancy was sedated by Chris before she was murdered.[64]
    Xanax was found in Daniel Benoit's system. District Attorney Scott Ballard noted this was not a drug that would be given to a child under normal circumstances. It is believed that Daniel was sedated prior to being murdered, with Dr. Sperry ruling out that Daniel died of a drug overdose.[64] The GBI, however, said in the press conference that it could not perform tests for steroids or human growth hormones on Daniel because of a lack of urine.[65]
    Xanax and hydrocodone were also found in Chris Benoit's system, at levels investigators called consistent with therapeutic use. Elevated levels of testosterone cypionate were found in his urine; investigators believed that the level found suggested it had been taken recently. No artificial steroids were found in Chris's urine (with the exception of this testosterone cypionate) nor was there evidence of GHB, contrary to speculation.[64] Benoit also tested negative for blood alcohol.[66][67]

Last edited by shawn rebecca; 03-25-2013 at 12:49 PM.

Landed To DesiRulez www.desirulez.net

he is legend.

Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

I'd like to quote our user DanielBryan here:
    I wouldn't call him a murderer, because murderers have it inside them their whole life. He had terrible brain damage due to all the concussions over the last 20 years (He took chair shots to the back of his head etc. his brain was investigated and the doctor said: "Benoit's brain was so severely damaged it resembled the brain of an 85-year-old Alzheimer's patient."), he has asked for help on numerous occasions in his last 6 months and wouldn't have wanted that to happen. He IS a legend regarding his wrestling career.
    Also, almost everyone from his generation of wrestling (90's, early 2000's) took steroids, so no need to judge him.

That's actually my opinion to, so I also say he's a legend regarding his wrestling career. So OMG I said he's a legend! Do it get banned now? ...

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

His brain damage and all the medication he had to take has altered his state of mind. He wasn't able to control what he is doing and couldn't be sane.
    The only sane thing about him during his last few days was, that he has asked for help numerous times, because he has noticed him losing control over himself and that he might do something stupid.

I've actually worked in an retirement home in which a old boxer with alzheimers has tried to stab the staff with a knife. I don't judge Benoit by his last actions.

When looking at his wrestling career, I can only say that it was a legendary one

Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

I agree with IO and DB

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

shawn rebecca

I Dont Agree I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT KINDA SOCIETY ARE U LIVING IN & I DONT EVEN BELIVE ARE YOU HUMAN BEING OR SOME THING ELSE SHAME ON YOUR LIFE Pal U R CALLING A MURDERER & LEGEND I dont want to LEAVE IN THIS KINDA ANIMAL NATURE I REST MY CASE

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by shawn rebecca View Post
    I Dont Agree I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT KINDA SOCIETY ARE U LIVING IN & I DONT EVEN BELIVE ARE YOU HUMAN BEING OR SOME THING ELSE SHAME ON YOUR LIFE Pal U R CALLING A MURDERER & LEGEND I dont want to LEAVE IN THIS KINDA ANIMAL NATURE I REST MY CASE
    Of course we come from bad society . Cross check your language you talk with before you say that too others

And he was a legend who did a mistake but his mental condition was not ok . If you know laws mental patients who commit crime don't get the usual punishment as normal . I am not trying to save him here he did bad but that doesn't make him bad in the ring but of course you wont get it like always .
    Last edited by Insideout Shoots; 03-25-2013 at 07:36 PM.

It's Clobberin Time

shawn rebecca

I AGREE HE WAS A TECHNICIAN & ONE OF THE GREATEST WRESTLER BUT SIR U CANT Name With LEGEND TRADE MARK Think of it once UR NAMING BRUNO , Nature boy , buddy rodgers , billy ghram , with same TAG as CHRIS BENRAW

Wrestler of the Month JUNE www.desirulez.net

Shawn,you are an idiot,you should be banned for thinking you can just ban people for saying Benoit is a legend,he is a legend and one of the best wrestlers of all time,and you can't ban me... so here i do this :
    Chris Benoit is a Legend Chris Benoit is a LegendChris Benoit is a Legend Chris Benoit is a Legend Chris Benoit is a Legend Chris Benoit is a Legend Chris Benoit is a Legend Chris Benoit is a Legend Chris Benoit is a Legend Chris Benoit is a Legend Chris Benoit is a Legend Chris Benoit is a Legend Chris Benoit is a Legend Chris Benoit is a Legend Chris Benoit is a LegendChris Benoit is a Legend Chris Benoit is a Legend Chris Benoit is a Legend

Achievements :
    dR Wrestler of the month June

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

what the fu.ck is this
    i thought i only onw who post worst thread here but thank god u are here to beat me each and every day

btw coming to the topic are u out of ur mind he is was wrestler of the attitude history and he achieved all his accomplishment by his hard work and becoz of that he must deserve this title "LEGEND"

Quote Originally Posted by dR SuperRocker View Post
    what the fu.ck is this
    i thought i only onw who post worst thread here but thank god u are here to beat me each and every day

btw coming to the topic are u out of ur mind he is was wrestler of the attitude history and he achieved all his accomplishment by his hard work and becoz of that he must deserve this title "LEGEND"
    Agree He is a Legend

•°·._.•β€$ţ ɨɲ ţh€ ώ๏яℓď•._.·°•

On Vacation

✪ƒєєℓ ƒяєє тσ яєρ✪
    ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮

´*•.¸ ¸.•*´

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

Yeah He Is A Legend

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

dR www.desirulez.net

Chris Benoit is a LEGEND! Nuff said!

shawn rebecca

NO MATTER YOU SAY MY HHH OWNS WWE INDUSTRY & U ARE JELOUS & I LAUGH ON U & MAKE SURE YOU WONT BE GETTING ANY NUDE PICS OR SO FROM STEPHANIE MC MOHAN Untill she die or U die STICKY IT ! & NO MATTER HOW MUCH U HATE I LOVE HHH HE THE VISIONARY HE IS LIVING LEGEND THERE WOULDNT BE COMPLETE OF AUTTITUDE ERA WITH OUT HHH & FACT IS THERE WOULD NO HBK 2nd RUN IF HHH HAD NOT SACRIFIES IN 2004 , 2005 THERE WOULD NT BE WM UNDERTAKER BEST STREAK MACTHES WM 25 WM26 WM27 WM28 IF IT WASNT FOR HHH ! THE REASON U C CM SUCKS AS HEEL THANKS TO HHH THE REASON U SAW CENA BEATING FOR HHH@ WM22 ITS COZ OF SACRIFIES OF HHH U WOULD HAVE SEEN RANY ORTONO ERA IF HHH WAS NOT SACRIFIE U WOULD NOT HAVE SEEN BATISTA ERA IF TRIPLE H HASNT SACRIFES HHH PUT OVER SO CALLED MURDERER BENRAW 2005 , EUGENE 2005 , ORTONO 2004 2005 2006 , DAVE ANIMAL 2005 , 2006 , 2007 , HE SACRIFIED @ WM28 thanks TO TRIPLE H DO U THINK STEPH MARRIED HIM COZ HE IS MUSCULAR haha SHE SAW SHE IS NEXT VINCE MC MOHAN THAT CAN CARRY COMPANY TO NEXT GENERATION THEY ARE STLL ALONG ALL HAIL TRIPLEH HE IS A TRUE LEGEND HE IS INNOVATOR HE IS KARIZMATIC HE IS TRUE TECHNICIAN WRESTLER HE IS ASSAIN HE IS BRAIN WASHER HE IS CEREBRAL ASSAIN HE VISINORY WHAT EVER HE THINKS ITS TRUNS OUT INTO A REALITY COZ HE thant DAMN GOOD HE HAS PROVED DAY IN DAY OUT SINCE 2002 TO 2005 THAT HE IS DAMN GOOD NO MATTER WHAT MATCHES WWE HAS TO OFFER HE HAS OVER COME & PROVED HE IS THE BEST WHAT U CAN OFFER HIM SALUTE TO HHH HE IS PRO HE IS A REAL DEAL HE IS TRUE BUSSINESS MAN HE IS WHAT HE IS HE THE GAME HE IS KING OF KINGS

Bit.ch please

small font or get lost

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

I hate to jump on the bandwagon, but seriously? People are entitled to their opinion as are you. Ban threats if people don't agree with you? Are you shitting me?

Is this a troll thread?...

shawn rebecca

YES They are going to get banned i mean they are going to be unfriend from my friend list This is what i stated above

dR www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by shawn rebecca View Post
    YES They are going to get banned i mean they are going to be unfriend from my friend list This is what i stated above
    Now you will take the slimy way out because no one is going to stand up for you. By the way, I don't think anyone cares if you 'unfriend' them from your Friends list.

shawn rebecca

I Already proved how good my man is All i have to say now is be jelous coz Truth Always Hurts

And proclaim, "The Truth has arrived and falsehood has vanished; indeed falsehood had to vanish."

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by xVenomMind View Post
    Now you will take the slimy way out because no one is going to stand up for you. By the way, I don't think anyone cares if you 'unfriend' them from your Friends list.
    1000% Agree

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast