Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

Default Who Should Face CM Punk After Wrestlemania?

Follow us on Social Media

I think he should go for the wwe title and win it at Payback ( New PPV ) at his home town Chicago Against John Cena.

Dean Ambrose : They both never faced each other before, i think it will be a good match if it happened.

Who Should Face The Best In The World After Wrestlemania?

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

Noone, he should take some time off

Quote Originally Posted by DanielBryan View Post
    Noone, he should take some time off
    and after he takes time off, who should he face?

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012

dR Rockers www.desirulez.net

Using WWE logic...
    Top Face Vs Top Heel = Cena Vs Punk..... Again.

But i wanna see some more Heel Vs Heel feuds. I think Punk would be good against Ambrose. I watched a match between them on Punks DVD a while ago and it was fun.
    Not Removing until

[X]Orton Turns Heel
    []Seth Rollins becomes a Single star
    []Khali Gets Fired
    [X]D-Bry wins the WWE Championship
    [X]Dean Ambrose wins a singles championship
    [X]Punk turns face
    []Ziggler successfully defends WHC at a PPV
    [X]Ricardo breaks away from ADR

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

i think now punk will move towards whc belt and face del rio or ziggy (Face)

shawn rebecca

The NEXT CHRIS BENOIT iam seeing in raw roster is GOAT FACE Brain Danielson SO i would se Danielson vs cm sucks would be great Any ways for u info cm sucks is restling for 5 weeks after WM 29

Wrestler of the Month JUNE www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by shawn rebecca View Post
    The NEXT CHRIS BENOIT iam seeing in raw roster is GOAT FACE Brain Danielson SO i would se Danielson vs cm sucks would be great Any ways for u info cm sucks is restling for 5 weeks after WM 29
    no offence,but are you stupid? are you comparing daniel bryan to one of the greatest legends of all time? no thank you,Chris Benoit is 1000000 times better than DB and DB will never ever be as great as Benoit

Achievements :
    dR Wrestler of the month June

shawn rebecca

@ LUCAS r u on weed calling me stupid U know who u r talkin to ? HOW Dare u calling a murderer A LEGEND if i were there i would have knock you out for telling Murderer a LEGEND HOW Dare u ! HE who Killed his own wife & 7 yrs Old his own BoY * U SAY HIM LEGEND If i were Governer of Edmonton I would have not allowed BENRAW Body to Buried I would have throughn to Animals HE WON ALL HIS MACTHES coz of STEROIDS REMEBER HE WAS ALWAYS ON STEROIDS HE WON NOTHING HE IS A MURDEREr

Landed To DesiRulez www.desirulez.net

i think we got ourselves a desirulez storyline ! u should settle this at wr......naaaaaah just kidding.

Quote Originally Posted by hemafekho View Post
    and after he takes time off, who should he face?
    I'd wait and see how the other storylines develop to see who he could face. At the moment it wouldn't be credible to have him fight Cena after all those losses.
    I kinda want DB to get the World Title again during his fued with Ziggler. Punk vs DB vs Ziggler would be awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas2321 View Post
    no offence,but are you stupid? are you comparing daniel bryan to one of the greatest legends of all time? no thank you,Chris Benoit is 1000000 times better than DB and DB will never ever be as great as Benoit
    Why shouldn't it be allowed to compare them? Chris Benoit was known as a great technician, so is Bryan. In fact, Bryan has dozens of awards for beeing the best technical wrestler of the year. 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012. Chris Benoit 1994, 1995, 2000, 2003, 2004. This basically means that Bryan superseded Benoit in 2005, 2006, 2007.
    So it's no problem to compare them or to say that Bryan will be the next Benoit.

Wait 10 years, until Bryan has had as much in-ring years as Benoit and then judge him again

@ LUCAS r u on weed calling me stupid U know who u r talkin to ? HOW Dare u calling a murderer A LEGEND if i were there i would have knock you out for telling Murderer a LEGEND HOW Dare u ! HE who Killed his own wife & 7 yrs Old his own BoY * U SAY HIM LEGEND If i were Governer of Edmonton I would have not allowed BENRAW Body to Buried I would have throughn to Animals HE WON ALL HIS MACTHES coz of STEROIDS REMEBER HE WAS ALWAYS ON STEROIDS HE WON NOTHING HE IS A MURDEREr
    Chill. Lol.
    I wouldn't call him a murderer, because murderers have it inside them their whole life. He had terrible brain damage due to all the concussions over the last 20 years (He took chair shots to the back of his head etc. his brain was investigated and the doctor said: "Benoit's brain was so severely damaged it resembled the brain of an 85-year-old Alzheimer's patient.", which explains his unstable mental situation), he has asked for help on numerous occasions in his last 6 months and wouldn't have wanted that to happen. He IS a legend regarding his wrestling career.
    Also, almost everyone from his generation of wrestling (90's, early 2000's) took steroids, so no need to judge him
    Last edited by DanielBryan; 03-25-2013 at 03:52 PM.

shawn rebecca

almost everyone from his generation of wrestling (90's, early 2000's) took steroids, so no need to judge him
    U KIDDING HIM MY MAN HHH IS CLEAN AS HOLY WATER He never has it Please make a correction

U KIDDING HIM MY MAN HHH IS CLEAN AS HOLY WATER He never has it Please make a correction
    HHH has admitted that he has used steroids multiple times in his career.
    Not as much as others did, but he has

shawn rebecca

HHH has admitted that he has used steroids multiple times in his career.
    Not as much as others did, but he has
    OMFG LOL U KIDDING ME DONT U If it is then Prove it ! Evidence please

OMFG LOL U KIDDING ME DONT U If it is then Prove it ! Evidence please
    Just use Google. There are several interviews with both him and other wrestlers about it, podcasts on ESPN with him talking about it. He even defends it saying "steroids get a bad rap... it's not like it's heroin". He says that he doesn't believe steroids are that bad and if enhancing performance is a bad thing then athletes shouldn't be allowed to train or do cardio or lift weights because all of those enhance performance.

This is drifting off-topic, so either make a new thread about it or PM me if you like. I was just stating the facts.

shawn rebecca

@ daniel U r drugged right now SHOW THE EVIDENCE WHERE HE DIRECTLY ADMITS I used STEROIDS NO BULL SHIT BRO

Wrestler of the Month - March www.desirulez.net

@ daniel U r drugged right now SHOW THE EVIDENCE WHERE HE DIRECTLY ADMITS I used STEROIDS NO BULL SHIT BRO
    please don't get so mad.we are here to have fun.

so to continue with the subject....cm punk will take some time off after wm 29.when he come's back he should face the next wwe champion after cena.(hope to be the miz).

21-1 time to riot

hahaha,, please don't open this to a fight thread.

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012

shawn rebecca

NO IF ANY ONE TALKIN SHIT ABOUT MY MAN HHH I WONT BE KEEPING QUITE NO WAY I WILL REVENGE coz UR ALL COMMENTS TOWARDS HHH IS UN REAL UN WORTHY COZ UALL ARE JELOUS OF HHH COZ HE MARRIED TO BILLION DOLLAR PRINCESS & BEAUTIFUL SEXIEST WOMAN ON THE 10 PLANETS

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

He Will Take Time Off For 2 Or 3 Weeks And Face Cena For WWE Champioship Or Team With Lesnar

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

shawn don't go off topic in my thread take your man hhh and put him in ur ass and let him lick it for a hour so that u both will enjoy as she will get achance to lick a girl ass and u get your man #shawngay

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast