Administrator www.desirulez.net

Default TV celebs choose their favourite Khan in Bollywood

Follow us on Social Media

There is always a strong discussion when someone tosses up the question, ‘Who is the best Khan of Bollywood?’ The four Khans in question are king of romance Shah Rukh, Mr Perfectionist Aamir, Dabangg hero Salman and chote Nawab, Saif Ali Khan. These Khans have been ruling the film industry for many years now.

In our curiosity, we called up a few TV stars and asked them about their favourite Khan from Bollywood. Read on…

Vivian Dsena: It is one and only Salman ‘Dabangg’ Khan. He is the best Khan among the lot. I, for one, love his bindaas attitude and his profound love for his fans. He is the only Khan who can gel action with romance and comedy very well. I simple love the way he presents himself.

Ankita Lokhande: It should be the perfectionist of the industry, Aamir Khan. I guess people know him as Mr Perfectionist’; he is versatile, ironical and emperor of Bollywood. I specially go to the theatre to watch his movies. One cannot accept the regular drama stuff from Aamir; his films have to be different. He is a very intelligent and smart actor and gives 100 per cent to whatever he does.

Kunal Karan Kapoor: I like Shah Rukh Khan for the work he has delivered these many years; he is truly an entertainer. Moving on, he might not be popular amongst Khans, but I like Irrfan Khan also as he is a versatile actor.

Ragini Khanna: Well for me all the Khans are best because everybody has their own individuality. While Aamir is intellectual, Salman for Being Salman, Shah Rukh stands for romance, Saif Ali Khan for his style and finally Imran Khan for his cuteness. I love watching all of them.

Karan Kundra: Who else but the Badshah of Bollywood Shah Rukh Khan who is the epitome of awesomeness. He is someone who inspires one and all and has been ruling the big screen for so many years now. Having started his career as an outsider, without any backing or a Godfather, he is now the most popular Bollywood star in the world. I simply love the way he presents himself. From his style to arrogance to attitude, everything is exceptional.

Soumya Seth: Well, I don’t like any of the Khans as I don’t know them personally. To like a person, you need to know him well but I have never interacted with the Khans. Hence, I really cannot choose one.

Vishal Karwal: I don’t want to differentiate but I like Aamir Khan a lot. His films are a delight to watch; he always tries to do something different. Till date, he has played so many different characters and I like the fact that he gets into the zone very easily and portrays a character to perfection.

Shilpa Anand: He is the actor with a distinguished personality, Aamir Khan I like him very much since he comes up with very substantial films. Undoubtedly, he is very talented and an intellectual actor and that is why he is called Mr Perfectionist.