Administrator www.desirulez.net

Default TV actors and their favourite adventure sports

Follow us on Social Media

It is said that the purpose of life is to live it. Do things and enjoy varied experiences without any kind of fear.

In other words life is an adventure; so save the other half of yourself and live life with all the possible adventures that come along.

Inquisitive, we called up a few TV actors and asked them about their favourite adventures sports.

And here is what they replied…

Annie Gill: Bungee jumping and water rappelling are my favourite adventurous sport. The only thing is that now, I am more on the feminine side and doing more of household stuff. But back in days, I used to do a lot of rock climbing and trekking. In Lonavala, I used to walk as long as 18 kms deep inside the valley to get to the beautiful places where you can go for water rappelling.

Nakuul Mehta: When I was in school, I used go for trekking and forestry. Now, I often go for horse riding. I also like river rafting. In fact, last year I had been for river rafting when I was shooting in Manali. In future, I want to attempt skydiving.

Priya Wal: Since childhood, I am a very outdoor kind of a person and have travelled all across the world. Since, I have stayed in Himachal Pradesh, I enjoy trekking there. These days I like rappelling and river rafting. Being in Mumbai, I go to Kolad for river rafting and Karjat for trekking. In future, I want to go to New Zealand for adventurous sports especially sky diving.

Karan Kundra: I love rally driving and all types of water sports. I usually go to Rohtang, Manali and Leh Ladakh for adventurous sports and I think these are the best spots for real adventure.

Smriti Kalra: I am a big-time adventurous kind of a person. Back in my college days, I used to go for trekking, rappelling and river rafting, but now due to my busy schedule, I don’t get time. Of late, I have done river rafting and paragliding. I believe Hrishikesh and Himachal Pradesh are the best places for all the possible adventurous sports. Yes, the only one thing that I am dying to attempt is a freefall.

Shaleen Malhotra: Everybody knows that I am a big-time travel junky and have travelled all over the country on my bike. When in school, I used to take active participation in volleyball and cricket. I have tried all types of adventure sports from rock climbing to trekking to river rafting to other water sports. River rafting has become too commercial these days. One can do scuba diving in the Andaman and Nicobar islands. I enjoy jet skiing and next on my list is sky diving.