Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    dR www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Leeds, England
    Posts
    6,640

    Default WWE News: Triple H making more big changes to WWE developmental

    Follow us on Social Media





    Triple H is making more big changes to WWE's developmental system that could have a profound impact on WWE's next generation of Superstars. The Wrestling Observer Newsletter reports that Triple H has pushed for the elimination of lengthy scripts for promos - and for the wrestlers to given general bullet points instead.

    Some of the best talkers in wrestling history have gone on record stating that many of today's Superstars never properly learn the art of cutting promos because they are so heavily scripted by WWE's writing team. Working off bullet points will allow the wrestlers to show more of their personalities and require them to improvise a lot more. The idea is that the change will lead to characters being more authentic and not all sounding the same.

    This is a much more "old school" approach - something Triple H is known for, compared to his father-in-law Vince.

  2. #2
    dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Münster, Germany
    Posts
    737

    Default

    This is like the 4th or 5th thread about this news..

  3. #3
    Wrestler of the Month JUNE www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    In The Ring
    Posts
    1,048

    Default

    Great job , Triple H is a way better boss than Mcmahon

    Achievements :
    dR Wrestler of the month June

  4. #4
    Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    6,055

    Default

    triple h sucks, he will make wwe lose many fans.


    Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

  5. #5
    dR www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Leeds, England
    Posts
    6,640

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hemafekho View Post
    triple h sucks, he will make wwe lose many fans.
    Do you like Old School WWE?

  6. #6
    Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    6,055

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xVenomMind View Post
    Do you like Old School WWE?
    i know you're a fan, but since he became the coo or w/e wwe has been getting bad ratings since 2012, and of course i do like it,but triple h is just bad for this job.i was hoping shane would be the boss of wwe again.


    Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

  7. #7
    dR www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Leeds, England
    Posts
    6,640

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hemafekho View Post
    i know you're a fan, but since he became the coo or w/e wwe has been getting bad ratings since 2012, and of course i do like it,but triple h is just bad for this job.i was hoping shane would be the boss of wwe again.
    Shane McMahon is managing a Company called 'YOU on Demand' so he won't come back and Triple H is helping the WWE because he is helping the future stars of WWE to develop their characters 'Old School' because the Creative Team isn't doing their job properly as they are writing their Promos for them.

  8. #8
    Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    6,055

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xVenomMind View Post
    Shane McMahon is managing a Company called 'YOU on Demand' so he won't come back and Triple H is helping the WWE because he is helping the future stars of WWE to develop their characters 'Old School' because the Creative Team isn't doing their job properly as they are writing their Promos for them.
    Dude, i know what is shane mcmahon doing.... i said '' I WAS HOPING '' that he will become a coo someday,and yes triple h is helping wwe to develop the new talents with their gay gimmick and stupidity, triple h needs to let his ego away and start pushing the one who deserve it not cena or ryback or even ( HIS FRIEND) sheamus who has become a wwe champion when he debut.i think you know what i mean by that.
    Last edited by The Villain; 03-24-2013 at 08:49 PM.


    Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

  9. #9
    Super Moderators www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Quahog
    Posts
    11,346

    Default

    Not sure what to think about it
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

  10. #10
    Coolbie www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    INDIA
    Posts
    522

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hemafekho View Post
    i know you're a fan, but since he became the coo or w/e wwe has been getting bad ratings since 2012, and of course i do like it,but triple h is just bad for this job.i was hoping shane would be the boss of wwe again.
    agree wid him......... bring VINCE BACK HH sucks as to magmt. of WWE
    !!! KILL BULLIES !!!

  11. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hemafekho View Post
    triple h sucks, he will make wwe lose many fans.
    Did you read/see the interview with HHH on DWZ.com?
    His goal is to make WWE a more serious and Male program, and to make WWE interesting again for males in the age category of 14-27...
    Simply said: WWE on TV-14 and maybe a New Ruthless Aggression Era...

  12. #12

  13. #13
    Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    6,055

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TJ the [email protected] View Post
    Did you read/see the interview with HHH on DWZ.com?
    His goal is to make WWE a more serious and Male program, and to make WWE interesting again for males in the age category of 14-27...
    Simply said: WWE on TV-14 and maybe a New Ruthless Aggression Era...
    yes did u also read that he might make wwe even more family friendly? don't always believe the rumors/ news, and so far triple h is doing horrible.


    Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

  14. #14

  15. #15
    shawn rebecca
    Guest

    Default

    NO Matter What You Say to Him He is the Best Visionary he is proving since 2002 thats the reason Bosses daughter married him & after 10 year they are still happy as they were in 2002 Iam iam happy for them I Wish They had SON in near future I hope so Y U ALL talk shit bout him coz he Married to one of sexiest women in the world * million dollar princess Mark MY WORDS HHH Vs BROCK WILL BE LAST MACTH OF THE NIGHT IF NOT @ the END OF THE DAY While U leave your seats or TV All u will remeber day long is HHH vs Brock match coz My man HHH Know how to make a REAL WRESTLEMANIA MATCH & he proved over & over WM 24 WM 27 WM 28 NOW TALK SHIT ABOUT HIM start ---- REMEMBER MARK THIS UNTILL SHE DIES OR U DIE U AINT GONNA GET ANY N#$E pics of her huh

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •