Default ★☆★ Successful and unsuccessful star kids ★☆★

Follow us on Social Media

I know these stars get into film industry very easily because they stars kids but what they make out of it is totally up to them. Some obviously act with parents or for parents to get successful movies while others make it by all their will.

SUCCESSFUL STAR KIDS
    Kajol, Karishma kapoor, Rani mukherjee, Kareena kapoor - Okay as far as I know this stars have hardly ever acted with parents for parents or any other relatives but still made very big in bollywood.
    ALMOST THERE!!!
    Hrithik roshan in his 9 years in bollywood Hrithik had made at least 20 movies, almost half of this have been unsuccessful, three biggest hits by him were movies made by his father Kaho naa Pyar Hai, Krissh, Koi mil gaya. And there is other only two other movies which have been super hit which are JA and Dhoom 2. I love Hrithk and all but I think he should do movies with other directors, again next movie by him Kites which is directed by Papa Roshan.
    Abhishek Bachchan is another actor who still needs to prove himself that he can do good movies without the help of Papa Bachchan and is still yet to give one solo hit expect Guru & B&B I think.
    UNSUCCESSFUL STAR KIDS/ STILL TO PROVE THEMSELVES
    Esha deol, fardeen khan, vivek oberoi, amisha Patel, Ashmit patel and others.

ADD OTHERS

()