dR www.desirulez.net

Default Paul Bearer's Cause of Death, John Cena Tweets to Jay-Z, Sheamus Hypes WrestleMania

Follow us on Social Media

- Sheamus tweeted the following last night about Big Show and Randy Orton to hype their storyline going into WrestleMania 29:

"The Shield?? More concerned about a certain 7ft 400lbs leopard unlikely to change his spots. #WakeUpRandy"

- John Cena tweeted the following to Jay-Z, asking permission to come to WrestleMania 29 and face The Rock:

"Dear Mr. @S_C_ kindly asking permission to come to NY/NJ on 4/7/13 to handle some bizz with @TheRock #redemption #RTime=NOW"

- TMZ reports that Paul Bearer died from a heart attack, one that could have easily been prevented. Bearer's son Michael Moody told TMZ that Bearer's death certificate lists the cause of the heart attack as supraventricular tachycardia or SVT, which is a dangerously high heart rate. SVT is a common heart condition and if treated, usually isn't deadly. Doctors believe that Bearer had been struggling with SVT in the last few weeks of his life.

Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

Do you know Richard Cheese?

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........