Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 21
  1. #1
    Wrestler of the Month JUNE www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    In The Ring
    Posts
    1,048

    Default Your WrestleMania dreammatch?

    Follow us on Social Media





    what is your WrestleMania dream match?
    Mine is Triple H Vs HBK Vs Undertaker vs Bret Hart vs Brock Lesnar vs Steve Austin in an Elimination Chamber,would be the best match ever

    Achievements :
    dR Wrestler of the month June

  2. #2
    dR www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Leeds, England
    Posts
    6,640

    Default

    Mine is Triple H vs Shawn Michaels vs The Undertaker vs 'Stone Cold' Steve Austin vs The Rock vs Brock Lesnar at Wrestlemania in a Hell In A Cell Match would be awesome!

  3. #3
    Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    6,055


    Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

  4. #4
    Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Jeddah
    Posts
    7,945

    Default

    John Cena Vs. Sheamus Vs. Miz Vs. Randy Orton Vs. Cm Punk Vs. The Rock Vs. Big Show Vs. HHH Vs. HBK Vs. Undertaker Vs. Kofi Kingston Vs. Wade Barrett Vs. Alberto Del Rio Vs. Jack Swagger Vs. Chris Jericho Vs. Antoino Cesaro Vs. R-Truth Vs. Stone Cold Steve Austin Vs. Kane Vs. Daniel Bryan Vs. Darren Youngs Vs. Titus O Neal Vs. Jay Uso Vs. Jimmy Uso Vs. John Morrison Vs. Brock Lesnar Vs. Primo Vs. Epico Vs. Rey Mysterio Vs. Batista Vs. Sin Cara Vs. Tensai Vs. Brodus Clay Vs. Zack Ryder Vs. Cody Rhodes Vs. Damien Sandow Vs. Mark Henry Vs. Santino Marrella Vs. Christian Vs. Khali Vs. Dean Ambrose Vs. Seth Rollins Vs. Roman Vs. Dolph Ziggler Vs. Big E Vs. Ryback
    If I Forgot Some One Add Please


    AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

    We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

  5. #5
    dR www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Leeds, England
    Posts
    6,640

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Moaz333 View Post
    John Cena Vs. Sheamus Vs. Miz Vs. Randy Orton Vs. Cm Punk Vs. The Rock Vs. Big Show Vs. HHH Vs. HBK Vs. Undertaker Vs. Kofi Kingston Vs. Wade Barrett Vs. Alberto Del Rio Vs. Jack Swagger Vs. Chris Jericho Vs. Antoino Cesaro Vs. R-Truth Vs. Stone Cold Steve Austin Vs. Kane Vs. Daniel Bryan Vs. Darren Youngs Vs. Titus O Neal Vs. Jay Uso Vs. Jimmy Uso Vs. John Morrison Vs. Brock Lesnar Vs. Primo Vs. Epico Vs. Rey Mysterio Vs. Batista Vs. Sin Cara Vs. Tensai Vs. Brodus Clay Vs. Zack Ryder Vs. Cody Rhodes Vs. Damien Sandow Vs. Mark Henry Vs. Santino Marrella Vs. Christian Vs. Khali Vs. Dean Ambrose Vs. Seth Rollins Vs. Roman Vs. Dolph Ziggler Vs. Big E Vs. Ryback
    If I Forgot Some One Add Please
    I think the ring will collapse if the Match happens.

  6. #6
    Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    In my private jet
    Posts
    5,553

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Moaz333 View Post
    John Cena Vs. Sheamus Vs. Miz Vs. Randy Orton Vs. Cm Punk Vs. The Rock Vs. Big Show Vs. HHH Vs. HBK Vs. Undertaker Vs. Kofi Kingston Vs. Wade Barrett Vs. Alberto Del Rio Vs. Jack Swagger Vs. Chris Jericho Vs. Antoino Cesaro Vs. R-Truth Vs. Stone Cold Steve Austin Vs. Kane Vs. Daniel Bryan Vs. Darren Youngs Vs. Titus O Neal Vs. Jay Uso Vs. Jimmy Uso Vs. John Morrison Vs. Brock Lesnar Vs. Primo Vs. Epico Vs. Rey Mysterio Vs. Batista Vs. Sin Cara Vs. Tensai Vs. Brodus Clay Vs. Zack Ryder Vs. Cody Rhodes Vs. Damien Sandow Vs. Mark Henry Vs. Santino Marrella Vs. Christian Vs. Khali Vs. Dean Ambrose Vs. Seth Rollins Vs. Roman Vs. Dolph Ziggler Vs. Big E Vs. Ryback
    If I Forgot Some One Add Please
    That might happen in next year's royal rumble


    ._.β$ţ ɨɲ ţh ώ๏яℓď._.


    On Vacation

    ✪єєℓ яєє тσ яєρ✪
    ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮

    *. .*


  7. #7
    dR www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Leeds, England
    Posts
    6,640

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Randy310 View Post
    That might happen in next year's royal rumble
    Have you even read the list? He has 46 Superstars and in a Royal Rumble, we have 30. Also 'Stone Cold' Steve Austin and Batista won't wrestle at Royal Rumble.

  8. #8
    Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    In my private jet
    Posts
    5,553

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xVenomMind View Post
    Have you even read the list? He has 46 Superstars and in a Royal Rumble, we have 30. Also 'Stone Cold' Steve Austin and Batista won't wrestle at Royal Rumble.
    They can still return and 2011 royal rumble had 40 members so they might do 50 wrestlers next year


    ._.β$ţ ɨɲ ţh ώ๏яℓď._.


    On Vacation

    ✪єєℓ яєє тσ яєρ✪
    ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮

    *. .*


  9. #9
    dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    281

    Default

    Undertaker vs Stone Cold










    Boots2Asses

  10. #10
    dR www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Leeds, England
    Posts
    6,640

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Randy310 View Post
    They can still return and 2011 royal rumble had 40 members so they might do 50 wrestlers next year
    Batista is a MMA Fighter and he doesn't like the direction WWE is going. 'Stone Cold' Steve Austin can wrestle 1 more Match, why not do it at Wrestlemania 30 against CM Punk? Why at the Royal Rumble since it will be a waste of time for him because he won't get a title shot and have a run because he was forced to retire.

  11. #11
    Wrestler of the Month - March www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    1,144

    Default

    WWE title match with championship scramble stipulation. Doesn't matter who's in the match, the stipulation makes it so exciting.
    Champion vs. Champion match. Or a match where more than one title is on the line, that would be cool.


  12. #12
    Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Jeddah
    Posts
    7,945

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xVenomMind View Post
    Batista is a MMA Fighter and he doesn't like the direction WWE is going. 'Stone Cold' Steve Austin can wrestle 1 more Match, why not do it at Wrestlemania 30 against CM Punk? Why at the Royal Rumble since it will be a waste of time for him because he won't get a title shot and have a run because he was forced to retire.
    Quote Originally Posted by Randy310 View Post
    They can still return and 2011 royal rumble had 40 members so they might do 50 wrestlers next year
    Quote Originally Posted by xVenomMind View Post
    Have you even read the list? He has 46 Superstars and in a Royal Rumble, we have 30. Also 'Stone Cold' Steve Austin and Batista won't wrestle at Royal Rumble.
    Don't Fight Its Just A Dream Match Dream! Dream! Dreams Not Always Come True


    AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

    We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

  13. #13
    Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    In The Ring
    Posts
    4,448

    Default

    Rey Mysterio vs Sin Cara

  14. #14
    dR www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Leeds, England
    Posts
    6,640

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Moaz333 View Post
    Don't Fight Its Just A Dream Match Dream! Dream! Dreams Not Always Come True
    We're not fighting.

  15. #15
    Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    2,399

    Default

    sting vs undertaker



    TCW IC Champion || 2x GFX Tag Team Champion || 2x GFX Money In the Bank Holder || dR Star of the Month May 2013
    dR Wrestler of the Month April 2013 || dR Roadis X Winner ||1st and 2x dR GFX Champion || King of The Singnature


  16. #16
    shawn rebecca
    Guest

    Default

    Triple H vs HBK

  17. #17
    Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,762

    Default

    Hbk vs taker one last time



  18. #18
    dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    La la la Island
    Posts
    8,728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hemafekho View Post
    I tried to merge them in morning but its hard to merge old thread I will have to find the exact page on which your thread is then only it can be merged . Since that is old and this is Wrestlemainia season there is no prob discussing again . Since I have joined who is your fav wrestler has been discussed 20 times already anyways



    It's Clobberin Time

  19. #19
    Coolbie www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    INDIA
    Posts
    522

    Default

    SIMPLE AND REALISTIC match which not only happens to be MY DREAM MATCH but also can become REALITY it would be

    JUST GABRIEL VS KOFI KINGSTON VS SIN CARA CRUSIERWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP LADDER MATCH (opener )

    DEL RIO VS JBL

    MARK HENRY VS RYBACK in cage match

    CHRIS JERICHO VS WADE BARRET INTERCONTINENTAL TITLE

    HHH VS SHEAMUS FIRST BLOOD

    RANDY VS CENA VS ZIGGLER FOR WORLD TITLE

    CM PUNK VS Stone Cold Steve Austin IN no holds barred

    ROCK VS BROCK LESNER VS UNDERTAKER WWE CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH main event
    !!! KILL BULLIES !!!

  20. #20

 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •