Kal Ho Na Ho
    India & Cambodia

Default Bipasha Basu and Dino have Spotted Bonding, of Late

Follow us on Social Media

Ex-lovers Bipasha Basu and Dino Morea are bonding these days. Although the couple parted ways some years back, they've managed to remain cordial.

These past weeks, they seemed to have renewed their dosti. Dino, who recently separated from girlfriend Lara Dutta, is spending time with his old friends to get over the break-up.

Tweet Memories

Dino is feeling nostalgic these days. But it isn't Lara on his mind. It seems to be Bips. The actor who is a regular twitter has been tweeting about the Bengali bombshell. Last week he posted pictures of his dog and wrote, "My faithful buddies who I adore... FYI, Bipasha gifted me the Dalmatian." After that there was another entry which read: "Watching my second film Raaz on TV. Feeling totally nostalgic. Super."

Recent Bonding

Says a source devilishly, "Last week they bonded at a common friend's farewell party." Bipasha, who has always been straightforward, admitted in a recent interview that, "John's best friend Vicky was leaving for America, so we decided to have a farewell party. All my friends, John's friends and family got together. Unfortunately, John is in London and he missed all the fun that night."

Soon after that party, the duo were seen at a private screening for Love Aaj Kal. The actress came with her sister and Dino. After the screening, while Bipasha's sister left the cinema in her car, Bips made her exit in Dino's."

thanks dear