Administrator www.desirulez.net

Default 5 main leads of Colors to get styled

Follow us on Social Media

Bored of seeing your favorite actresses on Colors in the same look? Now see them in a new avatar…

Colors is planning a five week – five episodes special show titled Lakme Fashion Week Colors ka Jalwa. Our source tells us that the 5 weeks will have 5 known designers from the Lakme Fashion Week who will stylize 5 main female protagonists from top shows from Colors channel. "The 5 main female leads will be in 5 different episodes. Each one will get a completely different and new look as per their liking at the end of each episode" says our source.

We hear that actor Rohit Roy will be hosting the show. When we called him, Rohit acknowledged, "Yes, I start shooting for the show - Lakme Fashion Week Colors ka Jalwa from tomorrow." About the show he said, "I don't know the show timings but it should be a hour long show. The designers will do the styling and I will be chatting with them."

It was Rohit's last day of shoot today for Hitler Didi and says this was all absolutely unplanned, "I wanted at least a day off after the shoot of Hitler Didi as I wanted to spend some time with my daughter but then I got this assignment and will start shooting for it from tomorrow."

Watch this space to know who the lucky 5 girls are and how they look after the polished styling!