Thread: Best Storyline

dR Rockers www.desirulez.net

Default Best Storyline

Follow us on Social Media

We often talk about individual wrestlers accomplishments, but all of then had a good story to get us interested, lets talk about favorite storylines or continuing storylines.

My personal favorite still ongoing is the Joseph Parks storyline on TNA, Abyss has really done a great job and gotta admit that he's got skills on the mic.
    Don't forget your shinebox!

Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

WWE PG Era : i think one of the best storyline in the pg era was punk vs daniel bryan that match was just awesome.two of the best wrestlers in the company now. they fought many times before at roh and other PPVS But still was interesting to watch.

TNA: i started watching TNA at the latest 2012 so idk that much about it, but i like the current storyline with Bully Ray and the aces and eights.

WWE Ruthless Aggression Era: I liked the storyline between Edge w/ Lita and John Cena, back when cena didn't suck that much and edge was a rly good heel.

WWE Attitude Era: Every storyline was pretty awesome.

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by hemafekho View Post
    WWE PG Era : i think one of the best storyline in the pg era was punk vs daniel bryan that match was just awesome.two of the best wrestlers in the company now. they fought many times before at roh and other PPVS But still was interesting to watch.

TNA: i started watching TNA at the latest 2012 so idk that much about it, but i like the current storyline with Bully Ray and the aces and eights.

WWE Ruthless Aggression Era: I liked the storyline between Edge w/ Lita and John Cena, back when cena didn't suck that much and edge was a rly good heel.

WWE Attitude Era: Every storyline was pretty awesome.
    I agree with what you say!

Was hoping for current or ongoing storylines, but I agree. The Aces and Eights, got predictably interesting with Bully Ray turning heel, but no real surprise. Even Hulk saw it coming with the whole wedding ordeal with his daughter. And everyone that followed 3d knows that the apple does not fall far from the tree. It was a only a matter of time, that Bully Ray would join Aces, so in my opinion, not a good storyline.

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

WWE PG Era : Y2j And Cm Punk's Storyline Is I Think Good One

TNA: Aces & Eights

Last edited by Moaz333; 03-20-2013 at 11:23 PM.

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by hemafekho View Post
    wwe pg era : i think one of the best storyline in the pg era was punk vs daniel bryan that match was just awesome.two of the best wrestlers in the company now. They fought many times before at roh and other ppvs but still was interesting to watch.

tna: i started watching tna at the latest 2012 so idk that much about it, but i like the current storyline with bully ray and the aces and eights.

wwe ruthless aggression era: i liked the storyline between edge w/ lita and john cena, back when cena didn't suck that much and edge was a rly good heel.

wwe attitude era: every storyline was pretty awesome.
    agree

Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Moaz333 View Post
    WWE PG Era : Y2j And Chris Jericho's Storyline Is I Think Good

TNA: Aces & Eights

y2j and chris jericho ?

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

Wouldn't say y2j is in much of a storyline. He's just heckling midcarders.