Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

Default Update on CM Punk Injury Reports, The Rock’s Diet for Hercules, Regal Has Words for Ohno

Follow us on Social Media

- William Regal tweeted the following about this week’s NXT tapings and has some words for Kassius Ohno:
    “Leaving Cincinnati on my way to Orlando for tomorrow’s @NXT taping.Someone was foolish enough to upset me last time I was there and unfortunately I won’t allow people to take liberties with me.For what that person is about to receive,may my children forgive me.”
    - While promoting GI Joe 2 in London, WWE Champion The Rock told BANG Showbiz that he’s currently eating six to seven times a day as he prepares to film Hercules. Rock said:
    “In terms of training, it all depends on what I’m doing that day. It all depends on what the goal is. Right now I’m prepping for ‘Hercules’ so the diet is a crazy diet. I eat six to seven times a day.”
    - It’s been reported that CM Punk’s injury at RAW two weeks ago in the match with Kane was an arm injury. PWInsider reports that it’s either a hip or knee injury.
    As noted, Punk has been downplaying the injury to everyone that’s asked. Punk assured people he won’t need time off and will be fine for WrestleMania 29.
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

Coolbie www.desirulez.net

hoshhhhhhhhhh!!!cm punk!!! rulezz
    !!! KILL BULLIES !!!

Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

he should have time off after wrestlemania.

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

Thanks For Info

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........