Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    Landed To DesiRulez www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    8

    T

    Default Request from my heart♡♡:-*

    Follow us on Social Media







    Alsalam Alikm,namaste,hi,hello

    I am Angel from saudi arabia '')

    This request in my mind since a long time ..

    I like to watch Indian TV♥♥

    But i don't understand Hindi:'(

    And this is a big problem

    So I want to ask that plz plz translate the conversation between The

    main characters i mean Like Asad and Zoya , saras and kumud ♡♡♡

    Plz plz plz do my request B-)

    With love ♥|♥
    Love u all......
    Thanx in advance
    Last edited by angel..; 03-19-2013 at 04:06 AM.

  2. #2
    Hot Member www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,874

    T

    Default

    i think this is not possible

  3. #3
    Landed To DesiRulez www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    8

    T

    Default

    Why not??!

  4. #4
    Administrators www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Sea Side
    Posts
    9,872

    T

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by angel.. View Post
    Why not??!
    how ?

  5. #5
    dR Backup www.desirulez.mewww.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Posts
    4,761

    T

    Default

    PM Sent!



  6. #6
    dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    La la la Island
    Posts
    8,728

    T

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by angel.. View Post
    Alsalam Alikm,namaste,hi,hello

    I am Angel from saudi arabia '')

    This request in my mind since a long time ..

    I like to watch Indian TV♥♥

    But i don't understand Hindi:'(

    And this is a big problem

    So I want to ask that plz plz translate the conversation between The

    main characters i mean Like Asad and Zoya , saras and kumud ♡♡♡

    Plz plz plz do my request B-)

    With love ♥|♥
    Love u all......
    Thanx in advance
    you will have to learn hindi for that

    it cant be translated unless makers do it oficially .



    It's Clobberin Time

  7. #7
    Landed To DesiRulez www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    8

    T

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Insideout Shoots View Post
    you will have to learn hindi for that

    it cant be translated unless makers do it oficially .
    Yes you are absolutely right^_^

    In fact i'm learning hindi right now ♡♡♡

    But I'm not too good in Hindi ``《

    So I need translator to understand

    It's okay

    I have many Indian friends ♥

    They will help me ...

    I'm sorry for the inconvenience

    Thank u guyz'')

  8. #8
    dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    La la la Island
    Posts
    8,728

    T

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by angel.. View Post
    Yes you are absolutely right^_^

    In fact i'm learning hindi right now ♡♡♡

    But I'm not too good in Hindi ``《

    So I need translator to understand

    It's okay

    I have many Indian friends ♥

    They will help me ...

    I'm sorry for the inconvenience

    Thank u guyz'')
    Nope no inconvenience we are here to help . But somethings are not in our hand



    It's Clobberin Time

  9. #9
    Landed To DesiRulez www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    8

    T

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Insideout Shoots View Post
    Nope no inconvenience we are here to help . But somethings are not in our hand
    Thank u very much for ur time

  10. #10
    dR Dazzler www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    4,263

    T

    Default

    Why don't you guys add english subtitles to the show?

  11. #11
    Administrator www.desirulez.netwww.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    3,948

    T

    Default

    since you love tv series so much ..there is an alternative for that ..1st read written updates of the serie and after watch the episode . from where u can clearly understand what is story about .
    ps: written updates are in english ( google it)









 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •