Results 1 to 1 of 1
03-17-2013, 12:42 PM #1
Benvista PhotoZoom Pro 5.0.8 WinALL FiNaL - Multilingual - Full • Incl. License Key b
Quality Upload by .odi kassA:.
Please say "THANKS" to support me !
Thanks For Visiting to my Topic
Best Uploads on the net - From Funky
Never Dead links - Resume available
all Free For Everyone - it is Our principle
Support Us - with Downloading files
Any Request - Just ask
We do our best for you
Thanks In Advance Smile
WORKING & TESTED on Windows XP, Windows Se7en.
Benvista PhotoZoom Pro 5.0.8 WinALL FiNaL - Multilingual - Full
• Incl. License Key by liikuri / Keymaker-CORE
Released : March 08, 2013
BenVista PhotoZoom Pro 5 is world's number one software solution for enlarging and downsizing digital photos and graphics. PhotoZoom Pro 5 not only creates larger images than any other software (up to 1 million by 1 million pixels), it also produces higher quality results. PhotoZoom Pro 5 is equipped with S-Spline Max, a unique, patented image resize technology which excels at preserving clean edges, sharpness, and fine details. Even noisy, compressed originals can be enlarged successfully. Normally, noise and JPEG compression artifacts become disturbingly visible during enlargement. PhotoZoom Pro 5 however offers the tools to eliminate these distortions. You'll be amazed by the amount of detail PhotoZoom Pro 5 is able to dig up from below the mess. PhotoZoom Pro 5 is extremely easy to use, and comes with various pre-defined settings. These settings can be manually fine-tuned as well. You can even put together your own resize profiles: compilations of your favorite resize method and size settings, which can be selected with a single click. When you often use the same settings, resize profiles will streamline your workflow. Large quantities of images can be resized in one go, through batch processing. Multi-processor support, 64-bit support, and the new GPU acceleration included with PhotoZoom Pro 5 ensure reduced processing time. PhotoZoom Pro 5 works both as a stand-alone application and as a plug-in for various host programs, such as Adobe® Photoshop®, Adobe® Photoshop® Elements, Corel® PHOTO-PAINT, and Corel® PaintShop Pro. Optimized for both printing and on-screen purposes, PhotoZoom Pro 5 is an absolute must-have for anyone who wants to resize images at the highest possible quality.
• New S-Spline Max interpolation algorithm! • Higher quality image enlargements & higher quality downsizing • Advanced fine-tuning tools: create your own presets & save them for later • Batch processing • Multi-processor support • Works as stand-alone application, as well as Automation plug-in and Export plug-in for Photoshop • Extreme enlargements: up to 1 million by 1 million pixels! • Extensive support for high-end images • Compatible with the latest versions of Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X, and Adobe Photoshop
PhotoZoom Pro 5 - System requirements
Microsoft® Windows® 8, 7, Vista, XP, 2008, 2003, or 2000 Pentium-compatible processor 1 GB internal memory 45 MB free hard disk space
• Adobe Photoshop CS6, CS5.5, CS5, CS4 (64-bit and 32-bit) • Adobe Photoshop CS3, CS2, CS, 7 • Adobe Photoshop Elements 11, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6
• Adobe Photoshop CS6, CS5.5, CS5, CS4 (64-bit and 32-bit) • Adobe Photoshop CS3, CS2, CS, 7 • Adobe Photoshop Elements 11, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2 • Corel PaintShop Pro X5, X4 • Corel PaintShop Photo Pro X3 • Corel Paint Shop Pro Photo X2, XI • Corel Paint Shop Pro X • Corel PHOTO-PAINT X6 (64-bit and 32-bit) • Corel PHOTO-PAINT X5, X4, X3
What's new in PhotoZoom Pro 5
• Enlarges and downsizes images at the highest possible quality, through BenVista's latest S-Spline interpolation technology. Also excels at reducing (JPEG) compression artifacts and noise from low quality originals. • GPU acceleration: up to 5 times faster image processing! • Resize profiles: select your favorite compilations of resize method presets and size settings with a single click • Improved cropping: resizing specific portions of images has never been easier! • New, more flexible interface layout • Improved support for color profiles • Official support for Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Windows 8, and Photoshop CS6
• Improved: Updated Portuguese (Brazilian) translations • Fixed: Properly handle mismatched color profiles
• Fixed: Unexpected quit of automation and export plug-in with some versions of Adobe Photoshop