Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Coolbie www.desirulez.net

Thumbs up WHICH WM 29 u anticipate d most!!!!

Follow us on Social Media

HEYA! its been long since i have been off DR so its good to be back kinda seeing many NEW FACES.............sooooooo u all pumped up about WM 29 tellme :-

1. WHICH MATCH U HAVE BEEN most EXCITED ABOUT? N Y?

2. WILL BROCK LESNER CONTD. EVEN AFTER wm 29?

3. will n how wud u like to c ZIGGLER CASH IN HIS MITB ?

roumours are that THE ROCKS HAS BEEN given POST WM 29 dates show up in wwe!!! as a champ or as redemption???

4 also post ur VERSION of FINISHING Wrestlemaina ...... LIKE THE WAY U WOULD LIKE TO HAVE wm 29 end!!!

i would personally like to have WM 29 END WITH ZIGGLER`S SUCESSFULL MITB CASH-IN its been long since he had dat briefcase n it good tym to cash in
    !!! KILL BULLIES !!!

Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

The Undertaker vs CM Punk , because it will an epic match between the top talkers / wrestlers in wwe history.

Yes , he has a 2 year contract.

to be honest, he might cash it somehow before wm but if you were talking about wrestlemania, he will cash it when jack swagger win and turn face.

roumours are that THE ROCKS HAS BEEN given POST WM 29 dates show up in wwe!!! as a champ or as redemption???
    as a phony he will lose at wrestlemania i'm pretty sure.

4 also post ur VERSION of FINISHING Wrestlemaina ...... LIKE THE WAY U WOULD LIKE TO HAVE wm 29 end!!!
    it should end with GTS or Tomb Stone Piledriver, but i guess it will end with cena' AA.
    Last edited by The Villain; 03-17-2013 at 03:27 PM.

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by hemafekho View Post
    The Undertaker vs CM Punk , because it will an epic match between the top talkers / wrestlers in wwe history.

to be honest, he might cash it somehow before raw but if you were talking about wrestlemania he will cash it when jack swagger win and turn face.

it should end with GTS or Tomb Stone Piledriver, but i guess it will end with cena' AA.
    All the info is hear ^

to be honest, he might cash it somehow before raw but if you were talking about wrestlemania he will cash it when jack swagger win and turn face.

Agree
    dR's First and Current Longest reigning Cruiser Weight GFX Champion

Championship held - 2

http://www.desirulez.net/signaturepics/sigpic218367_1.gif

Awards: Most Successful Gfx Cruiserweight Champion

Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

From my side, there's nothing more to add to this post.

Wrestler of the Month - March www.desirulez.net

The Undertaker vs CM Punk (I'm the biggest undertaker fan and now my hero fights with the superstar who dominated the past 2 years..the best in the world.

yes rumors say the we will see brock lesnar vs the rock at summerslam 2013.(it will be agreat story)

I want him to cash in the smackdown before mania and change everyone's plans.then at mania he will win a triple threat against del rio and swagger.

he will lose at wm and he will take a championship rematch at extreme rules.then he will leave and return before summerslam to begin a feud with lesnar

I want cm punk to go for GTS but taker to reverse it and hit the tombstone.then taker to win.and then taker will take cm punk's hand and will shake it showing punk respect.
    and that's how punk will get the respect he is looking for since RAW 1000

21-1 time to riot

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Undertakergreece View Post
    The Undertaker vs CM Punk (I'm the biggest undertaker fan and now my hero fights with the superstar who dominated the past 2 years..the best in the world.

yes rumors say the we will see brock lesnar vs the rock at summerslam 2013.(it will be agreat story)

I want him to cash in the smackdown before mania and change everyone's plans.then at mania he will win a triple threat against del rio and swagger.

he will lose at wm and he will take a championship rematch at extreme rules.then he will leave and return before summerslam to begin a feud with lesnar

I want cm punk to go for GTS but taker to reverse it and hit the tombstone.then taker to win.and then taker will take cm punk's hand and will shake it showing punk respect.
    and that's how punk will get the respect he is looking for since RAW 1000

to be honest, he might cash it somehow before wm but if you were talking about wrestlemania, he will cash it when jack swagger win and turn face.

Nothing More

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

The Undertaker vs CM Punk it will be one of the best match

Yes

I think he will cash in AT WM after swagger win WHC

he will lose at WM 29

End with 21-0

TCW IC Champion || 2x GFX Tag Team Champion || 2x GFX Money In the Bank Holder || dR Star of the Month May 2013
    dR Wrestler of the Month April 2013 || dR Roadis X Winner ||1st and 2x dR GFX Champion || King of The Singnature

rock vs cena (love rocky always love him in ring )

Yes

Not at wm extreme rules will be fine

Rocky will win and lose title to cena or punk at extreme rules

the wm will end with a Rock bottom and rocky raising the belt high up in the air and people chanting rocky rocky rocky

Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by dR SuperRocker View Post
    rock vs cena (love rocky always love him in ring )

Yes

Not at wm extreme rules will be fine

Rocky will win and lose title to cena or punk at extreme rules

the wm will end with a Rock bottom and rocky raising the belt high up in the air and people chanting rocky rocky rocky
    Wouldn't it be stupid that Rock looses at ER and then goes away without a rematch? He should loose at wm and get his rematch at ER an probably losse it again out of logic

Wrestler of the Month - March www.desirulez.net

The Rock vs. John Cena, because I know the crowd is going to be amazing, probably(hopefully) the match itself will be watchable too with many near falls. And I'm dying to see Rock lose the title already.
    Yes, why wouldn't he?
    I would like to see Ziggler cash it in at WrestleMania. He has held that briefcase for too long and we haven't seen any big/exciting cash-ins in a while now.
    As redemption.
    WWE title match will be finishing match & main main event, so I would like to see The Champ raising the belt, while The Rock is carried away in stretcher. Or Cena AA'ing The Rock when he reaches out his hand as a sign of good sportsmanship.

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by InvincibleOne View Post
    Wouldn't it be stupid that Rock looses at ER and then goes away without a rematch? He should loose at wm and get his rematch at ER an probably losse it again out of logic
    Agree

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

dR Contributor www.desirulez.net

Ur questions are too straight forward
    Every1 knows the results
    LI8

Coolbie www.desirulez.net

i think IT SHOULD IT END 20-1 WOULD BE TERIFFIC !!! MPUNK VS TAKER SHOULD actually be in the MAIN EVENT OF WM29
    !!! KILL BULLIES !!!

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

Cm Punk vs Undertaker

Yes

Yes after Del Rio retains

Only on next Raw after WM I guess

Cm Punk ending the streak

It's Clobberin Time

shawn rebecca

Tirple h vs brock lasnar

Agree with you

._.β$ţ ɨɲ ţh ώ๏яℓď._.

On Vacation

✪єєℓ яєє тσ яєρ✪
    ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮

*. .*

dR Dazzler www.desirulez.net

agree

RISE ABOVE HATE

dR Rockers www.desirulez.net

It would be interesting if they were setting Ziggler up to win the raw MITB briefcase. Then they can unify the titles and there can be one true champion.
    Don't forget your shinebox!

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

1. WHICH MATCH U HAVE BEEN most EXCITED ABOUT? N Y? Honestly I don't find this year's WM that appealing...

2. WILL BROCK LESNER CONTD. EVEN AFTER wm 29? Obviously

3. will n how wud u like to c ZIGGLER CASH IN HIS MITB ? Anyway, hoping someone screws his chance after cash in, he pisses me off

roumours are that THE ROCKS HAS BEEN given POST WM 29 dates show up in wwe!!! as a champ or as redemption??? As hopefully nothing to do with the title

4 also post ur VERSION of FINISHING Wrestlemaina ...... LIKE THE WAY U WOULD LIKE TO HAVE wm 29 end!!! Maybe an awesome return by a wrestler of the past, shame no real decent contenders...

i would personally like to have WM 29 END WITH ZIGGLER`S SUCESSFULL MITB CASH-IN its been long since he had dat briefcase n it good tym to cash in - hmm, see above lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast