Runner Up - Admins Awards www.desirulez.net

Default Sonam Kapoor - inherently a Delhi girl!

Follow us on Social Media

Though she was brought up in Mumbai, Sonam Kapoor loves to play a Delhi girl on celluloid and adds that she feels like one nowadays.
    "I love Delhi - the people, space in this city. I think there is so much character in the city. Of course, every city has its negatives and positives. I love playing a Delhi girl because I feel inherently I am one," Sonam told IANS.
    "Delhi 6" saw her portraying a middle-class girl from old Delhi area, while in "Aisha", she was seen as an uptown fashionista from high society of the capital.
    Currently Sonam is shooting for Yash Raj Films' untitled film with Ayushmann Khurrana in the city.
    Asked what she does for her security when in Delhi, Sonam said: "I have five security guards and I take them with me wherever I go."
    The 27-year-old loves to gorge on food here.
    "I just cannot miss the food in Delhi. I have to go to the Bengali Market and have 'chhole bhature' and 'golgapaas'. Also, I need to go to Parathe Wali Gali in Old Delhi. The most important thing for me when I come to Delhi is to eat," she said and added that relatives of her father, actor-filmmaker Anil Kapoor, stay here.
    ...being a human...

really informative