Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

Default Brad Maddox Blamed For Bad Highlight Reel Segment On RAW, Details On What Went Down

Follow us on Social Media

Before Monday's RAW hit the air, the original script they had for Chris Jericho's Highlight Reel was a "really bad" one so they changed it completely and spent hours re-doing the segment. There was also a problem with the Jeritron that was in the ring. During the playing of The Marine 3 trailer, the WWE ring crew had to remove the Jeritron from the ring. This caused more problems for the segment and Jericho was forced to improvise.

The segment really took a turn for the worse when Brad Maddox came out. The Jeritron was supposed to be involved in Maddox's presentation but it wasn't in the ring anymore, he lost track and flubbed his promo on live TV.

Even before Maddox came out, Vince McMahon had instructed Michael Cole to bury the segment on commentary. There was some heat on Cole with the feeling that the segment was bad but most people wouldn't have noticed or said anything if it weren't for his comments drawing attention.

Backstage, Vince was calling the segment one of the worse ever and Maddox was the one blamed.

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

Blame the new guy best excuse for a$$holes
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

I genuinely thought that Maddox was supposed to act confused. I actually quite enjoyed it

Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by DanielBryan View Post
    I genuinely thought that Maddox was supposed to act confused. I actually quite enjoyed it
    Yeah, I had the same in mind

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

I watched it thinking Michael Cole and Jerry Lawler should have just shut the **** up throughout the whole segment, it was their fault it was so terrible IMO...

Senior Member www.desirulez.net

Why does the WWE keep Maddox anyway?