Banned www.desirulez.net

Default 3G - a ‘two-faced’ thriller

Follow us on Social Media

Unlike most horror flicks that show haunted mansions, creaky doors and spooky atmosphere, 3G, directed by Sheershak Anand and Shantanu Ray Chibber, depicts fear through a split personality. The terror tale begins with a phone call.

Says producer VikiRajani, "The film is about a two-faced character who appears to be a normal guy. But he is actually possessed and is a different person altogether. We had roped in a Los Angeles-based director of photography and a Columbia-based lightman, who have captured the horror moments in a way never seen before in Hindi films."

Why did he choose Neil Nitin Mukesh to play the lead? "I felt that Neil was apt for it. The character gelled well with his personality. He has been very cooperative, shooting upto even 16 hours and not complaining. As for Sonal Chauhan, we wanted someone stunning and she was the right choice," Rajani informs. He says that he was hooked after Sheershak and Shantanu discussed the story. He says, "Something like this has never been attempted. Besides writing, I wanted them to direct it, too. My film has something new to offer to horror-film aficionados."

3G, produced by Next Gen Films and Eros International, releases March 15.