Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Vince Logic.

  1. #1
    dR Rockers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Nashville, TN
    Posts
    188

    Default Vince Logic.

    Follow us on Social Media





    Vince logic.

    Not Removing until

    [X]Orton Turns Heel
    []Seth Rollins becomes a Single star
    []Khali Gets Fired
    [X]D-Bry wins the WWE Championship
    [X]Dean Ambrose wins a singles championship
    [X]Punk turns face
    []Ziggler successfully defends WHC at a PPV
    [X]Ricardo breaks away from ADR


  2. #2
    Super Moderators www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Quahog
    Posts
    11,346

    Default

    right another logic of Vince is: Why push young talents from the beginning when we also can put them in gay dancing gimmicks when they debut.

    btw Fandango isnt the first time WWE does that, remember the gay Cheerleader squad Ziggler was in??

    WTF is the problem of WWE?
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

  3. #3
    Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    In my private jet
    Posts
    5,553

    Default

    Not sure if fans like Zack Ryder


    ._.β$ţ ɨɲ ţh ώ๏яℓď._.


    On Vacation

    ✪єєℓ яєє тσ яєρ✪
    ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮

    *. .*


  4. #4
    dR Rockers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Nashville, TN
    Posts
    188

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EidenAnderson View Post
    right another logic of Vince is: Why push young talents from the beginning when we also can put them in gay dancing gimmicks when they debut.

    btw Fandango isnt the first time WWE does that, remember the gay Cheerleader squad Ziggler was in??

    WTF is the problem of WWE?
    SPIRIT SQUAD!

    Quote Originally Posted by Randy310 View Post
    Not sure if fans like Zack Ryder
    He has more twitter followers than John Cena.. Pretty sure fans like him xD
    Not Removing until

    [X]Orton Turns Heel
    []Seth Rollins becomes a Single star
    []Khali Gets Fired
    [X]D-Bry wins the WWE Championship
    [X]Dean Ambrose wins a singles championship
    [X]Punk turns face
    []Ziggler successfully defends WHC at a PPV
    [X]Ricardo breaks away from ADR


  5. #5
    Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    In my private jet
    Posts
    5,553

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowlurker View Post
    SPIRIT SQUAD!



    He has more twitter followers than John Cena.. Pretty sure fans like him xD
    Not really

    John Cena - 3,517,255

    Zack Ryder -1,062,999


    ._.β$ţ ɨɲ ţh ώ๏яℓď._.


    On Vacation

    ✪єєℓ яєє тσ яєρ✪
    ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮

    *. .*


  6. #6
    dR Rockers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Nashville, TN
    Posts
    188

    Default

    =(
    I was guessing. I don't follow anyone but Punk from WWE xD
    Still 1 million followers is pretty high.. I'm guessing more than Punk. He had about 500k last time i looked.
    Not Removing until

    [X]Orton Turns Heel
    []Seth Rollins becomes a Single star
    []Khali Gets Fired
    [X]D-Bry wins the WWE Championship
    [X]Dean Ambrose wins a singles championship
    [X]Punk turns face
    []Ziggler successfully defends WHC at a PPV
    [X]Ricardo breaks away from ADR


  7. #7
    dR Rockers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Nashville, TN
    Posts
    188

    Default

    Now Punks on 1.5million... O.O
    Not Removing until

    [X]Orton Turns Heel
    []Seth Rollins becomes a Single star
    []Khali Gets Fired
    [X]D-Bry wins the WWE Championship
    [X]Dean Ambrose wins a singles championship
    [X]Punk turns face
    []Ziggler successfully defends WHC at a PPV
    [X]Ricardo breaks away from ADR


  8. #8

    Default

    Like I described in another thread, Zack had potential in the past but WWE ruined everything, as they often do when it comes to their superstars.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike&TazzatBoundForGlory12 View Post
    Crowd: 'WE WANT HEAD! WE WANT HEAD!'

    Mike: What do you think of the chants? Seems like everybody here in Phoenix wants head.

    Tazz: Well, it's a horny crowd.

    Mike: What...?

  9. #9
    Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    6,055

    Default

    i agree


    Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

  10. #10
    Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Germany <3
    Posts
    5,352

    Default

    Totally agree with what you say!

  11. #11
    Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Jeddah
    Posts
    7,945

    Default

    Agree


    AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

    We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

  12. #12
    dR www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Leeds, England
    Posts
    6,640

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Randy310 View Post
    Not sure if fans like Zack Ryder
    He re-tweeted WWE's Tweet which said that 76 Superstars have over 100, 000. He tweeted that he has over 1, 000, 000 (1 Million).

  13. #13
    Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,762

    Default

    ryder is awesome guy would love see him back in mid.card



 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •