Administrator www.desirulez.net

Default Samiksha Bhatnagar says, 'Movies are surely on the cards, but TV is my first love'

Follow us on Social Media

Samiksha Bhatnagar is a blessed lady as she has been granted the priviledge of being the Chief Guest of Avadh Times Fest held in Rajkot, Gujarat which happened on 3 March 2013.

Talking about the achievement, Samiksha who is presently seen in Star Plus’ Ek Veer Ki Ardaas – Veera and SAB TV’s Baal Veer said, “It was fascinating to se the little kids dance and perform for the fest. I was so touched that I gave some money and sweets to the orphans who performed in the fest. I also had a few lines to talk about my ongoing shows, Veera and Baal Veer.”

On the experience, Samiksha stated, “It was an amazing atmosphere. I loved the Gujarati’s hospitality; they were very humble and warm.”

Samiksha also happens to be shooting for a movie, Veer Hindustani for True Entertainment Films. Talking about it, the actress explained, “My character is very strong. I will start shooting for the movie this month. I will always continue to do television; movies are surely on the cards, but television is my first love.”

We wish you all the very best.

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

thanks