Results 1 to 18 of 18
  1. #1
    Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,762

    Default Goldberg(rybotch) vs henry

    Follow us on Social Media





    look to me this is going to happen

    so do you think can ryback able to hit shell shock to henry

    he is worlds strongest man ??

    i think YES because once he able to lift tensai and i think wwe is not that much stupid they must tried this backstage so that no problem will occur at wm



  2. #2
    Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Germany <3
    Posts
    5,352

    Default

    I can't say if he's able to Shell Shock Mark Herny because he was struggeling once hitting it to Tensai and I've also seen a video from a Houseshow where he also had problems getting Paul Heyman up.

  3. #3
    Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    6,055

    Default

    he can lift him but he would botch and fall


    Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

  4. #4
    Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,762

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by InvincibleOne View Post
    I can't say if he's able to Shell Shock Mark Herny because he was struggeling once hitting it to Tensai and I've also seen a video from a Houseshow where he also had problems getting Paul Heyman up.
    Quote Originally Posted by hemafekho View Post
    he can lift him but he would botch and fall
    may be this will be the ryback lose this wm



  5. #5
    Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    In The Ring
    Posts
    4,448

    Default

    I don't think he will be able to lift Henry because he didn't have the power to lift TENSAI

  6. #6
    dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Münster, Germany
    Posts
    737

    Default

    He won't.

    He looks massive, but he's not as strong as he looks. Big E Langston looks a little bit less buffed than him but can work with much much heavier weights

  7. #7
    Hot Member www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,874

    Default

    Henry

  8. #8
    Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Jeddah
    Posts
    7,945

    Default

    Henry Will Win Bcoz Rybotch Can't Lift Hin


    AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

    We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

  9. #9
    Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,762

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DanielBryan View Post
    He won't.

    He looks massive, but he's not as strong as he looks. Big E Langston looks a little bit less buffed than him but can work with much much heavier weights
    he lifted tensai Weight: 160 kg a more effort from him and can easily lift mark henry Weight: 187.8 kg



  10. #10
    Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Germany <3
    Posts
    5,352

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dR SuperRocker View Post
    he lifted tensai Weight: 160 kg a more effort from him and can easily lift mark henry Weight: 187.8 kg
    But he struggled lifting him. Haven't you seen the Raw where he also failed & finished him then with his clothesline?

  11. #11
    Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,762

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by InvincibleOne View Post
    But he struggled lifting him. Haven't you seen the Raw where he also failed & finished him then with his clothesline?
    yeah right but he lifted him at sd easily antnio is 100 up guy too i know he can do it

    if not thne tell me wwe will do this to any superstar to botch at grandest stage of all wm ??



  12. #12
    Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Germany <3
    Posts
    5,352

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dR SuperRocker View Post
    yeah right but he lifted him at sd easily antnio is 100 up guy too i know he can do it

    if not thne tell me wwe will do this to any superstar to botch at grandest stage of all wm ??
    Maybe of the excitement of Wrestlemania and maybe he's a bit nervous then, he will strugle to get Henry up but let's see

  13. #13

    Default

    I like both of them but I'm leaning a little bit more toward Ryback taking this one.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike&TazzatBoundForGlory12 View Post
    Crowd: 'WE WANT HEAD! WE WANT HEAD!'

    Mike: What do you think of the chants? Seems like everybody here in Phoenix wants head.

    Tazz: Well, it's a horny crowd.

    Mike: What...?

  14. #14
    Wrestler of the Month - March www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    1,144

    Default

    This is going to be a boring match. It's going to be just like Big Show vs. Mark Henry.


  15. #15
    Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    In my private jet
    Posts
    5,553

    Default

    He will botch again and how dare you call him goldberg


    •°·._.•β€$ţ ɨɲ ţh€ ώ๏яℓď•._.·°•


    On Vacation

    ✪ƒєєℓ ƒяєє тσ яєρ✪
    ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮

    ´*•.¸ ¸.•*´


  16. #16
    Wrestler of the Month - March www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    1,144

    Default

    Ryback (Rybotch) has nothing to do with Goldberg. It's like CM Sucks, it's freaking stupid!


  17. #17
    Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    In The Ring
    Posts
    4,448

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Randy310 View Post
    He will botch again and how dare you call him goldberg
    Agree

  18. #18
    dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    531

    Default

    I don't think Ryback will lift Mark Henry , I just don't think he can do it , hope he can prove me wrong if their match happens at WM maybe .

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •