Administrator www.desirulez.net

Default TV actors name female actresses with whom they would like to work

Follow us on Social Media

Recently we wrote about the TV actresses who named their male counterparts from the fraternity with whom they would love to work with in future.

Having decided to soar up the temperatures a little more, we passed on the hat to a few male TV actors and asked them about the TV actress they would like to work with on television in the days to come.

Letís see the names that tossed upÖ

Vikrant Massey: I would love to work with Sakshi Tanwar because she is a fantastic actor and also with Surekha Sikri as it would be my privilege to work with her again after Balika Vadhu.

Angad Hasija: I would love to work with Sanaya Irani, Sara Khan and Kritika Kamra as being good buddies we can gel with each other very well. So there will be no problem and it will be easier to mingle up with them. I would even like to work with Sanjeeda Shaikh since we have a very good bonding with each other; itís just that we have not got any project yet in which we could work together.

Mohit Sehgal: I would like to work with any given female TV actress as it would be my privilege to work with anyone of them. Importantly, I would love to work with Sanaya Irani again as she is my girlfriend and I am very comfortable working with her.

Rithvik Dhanjani: I would like to work with Asha Negi again as itís been more than a year now that we are shooting together. There has been an ease element between us and we share a great bond. I would also like to work with Shweta Tiwari someday as she is one of the finest actresses on television today.

Gurmeet Choudhary: Having worked with Debina in Ramayan, I fell in love with her and later got married. Since both of us share a great bond, it would be easy for us to show our love on screen as well. So, in the future I would love to work with my better half again.

Kinshuk Mahajan: Talk about TV actresses, I think it should be Priya Wal; she was superb in Remix. I also like Saraa Khan who was last seen in Star Oneí Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein; I think she is very graceful and talented.

Shashank Vyas: Well, I canít think of any one from television but I have always had the feeling that Sriti Jha is a superb actress with whom I have got an opportunity to work with in Balika Vadhu now.

Shaheer Sheikh: I really donít have an idea about actresses on television but from my childhood I have been a strong admirer of Bhagyashree. Even today, I still keep watching Maine Pyaar Kiya; her simplicity and innocence speaks a lot. I would also not mind working with my Navya partner Soumya Seth again.