Administrator www.desirulez.net

Default TV actresses name male actors with whom they would love to work

Follow us on Social Media

We all have a desire to be or work with someone whose efforts you like and appreciate. The scenario is also identical in the television world. Well, what we mean is that we talked to few TV actresses and asked them to name their male counterparts from the fraternity with whom they would love to work with. And this is what we got for an answer…

Ragini Khanna: I find Karan Singh Grover from Dill Mill Gayye very hot and I don’t mind working with him in a romantic show. I also like Vikrant Maasey, and Mohit Raina, who I think is brilliant as Mahadev. If we talk about actors who have been in industry for many years, then I really would like to name Varun Badola and Pankaj Kapoor.

Niaa Sharma: I am happy working with Kushal Tandon. After working with him for so many months there has been an ease element between us and we share a great bond.
    Ankita Lokhande: I would want to work with some newcomer rather than someone from the current lot. Till now, I have had the privilege to work with my boyfriend Sushant Singh Rajput as well as versatile actor Hiten Tejwani

Pooja Gor: Karan Wahi is a charming boy and very dear friend of mine. His anchoring is superb in the current season of Nach Baliye and I would like to work with him in the future. The other one would be Barun Sobti; he is a very good actor from the time of Baat Hamari Pakki Hai. He also did a fabulous job in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon.

Giaa Maanek: Well, I haven’t thought about this ever. I don’t know who is doing what on TV shows, so I have no idea about it and can’t comment on it.
    Anita Hassanandani: Well, I have worked with the best of TV actors already and that include Iqbal Khan, Karan Singh Grover, Ronit Roy and Rohit Roy.

Annie Gill: It should be Karan Singh Grover. I know him as we were together in Khatron Ke Khiladi and we share a Punjabi bond. I also like Karanvir Bohra and I love his acting. Next would be Yuvraj Thakur, as he is a very good looking guy and focused on his work.

Yashashri Masurkar: Hmm... Let me think… I guess it has to be Karanvir Bohra, because I really liked his negative character in Saubhagyavati Bhava. I also like Karan Kundra as he is a very good actor an