Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

Default Dixie Carter, Stephanie McMahon, Bret Hart and More Stars Comment on Paul Bearer

Follow us on Social Media

- Here are more reactions from wrestling stars on Twitter about the death of Paul Bearer:

Ezekiel Jackson: "#RIPPaulBearer didn't get to spend much time with him but the one day at lunch in Calgary will go in my book if I ever wrote one. #Godspeed"

Ricardo Rodriguez: "You always spoke very highly of me and I can not thank you enough for that! That you! #RIPPaulBearer"

Justin Roberts: "Very sad night. RIP Paul Bearer, a man I grew up watching on tv and was lucky enough to have later on, as a friend."

Ted DiBiase Jr: "Losing one of our own @WWE feels like losing a family member. Thank you for the memories Paul! God Bless #RIPPaulBearer"

Bret Hart: "Goodbye to a good friend, Paul Bearer. Say hi to Owen for me."

Tara: "I am deeply saddened to hear that Paul Bearer has passed away. He will be deeply missed. May he rest In peace"

Michelle McCool: "#RIPPaulBearer ....you always made me smile. Great entertainer, even better man! We love you & will forever miss you! God bless..."

Shane Helms: "I've never heard one bad thing said about Paul. In this biz, that's extremely rare. It says a lot about the man."

Sean Waltman: "I'm so at a loss right for words right now. I've known him since 1995 & I can't get myself together enough to write anything at the moment."

Stephanie McMahon: "#RIPPaulBearer"

Dixie Carter: "Our condolences go out to the many family, friends and fans of William Moody. A great performer in our industry."
    Last edited by dR SuperRocker; 03-06-2013 at 02:30 PM.

Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

Half of them already posted
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

._.β$ţ ɨɲ ţh ώ๏яℓď._.

On Vacation

✪єєℓ яєє тσ яєρ✪