Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: dR RAW Promos

Wrestler of the Month JUNE www.desirulez.net

Default dR RAW Promos

Follow us on Social Media

This is the official page for dR RAW Promos,post your promos here and i will put them before your matches on dR RAW Episodes.

Achievements :
    dR Wrestler of the month June

Wrestler of the Month - March www.desirulez.net

I will make the first promo?? an honor!!!

promo: The DR's PHENOM,The deadman of GREECE and a former DRW LEGEND has come back To DR RAW.My target????

TO SEE THIS

21-1 time to riot

Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

Cant believe that this is happening. What a...... I dont wanna get upset I'm out
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

dR Rockers www.desirulez.net

PROMO: Maybe i've failed to show what i deserve and what i am cappable of to do on TCW..but now i can assure you that i will not give up till i get what i want.

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

Promo: I Am The Hungry One And My Target

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

your GM is Randy310

._.β$ţ ɨɲ ţh ώ๏яℓď._.

On Vacation

✪єєℓ яєє тσ яєρ✪
    ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮

*. .*

Wrestler of the Month August www.desirulez.net

OOK)(For any mods, admins, Smods) I was in hurry as I didn't wanted any one to read that promo, so I deleted the above post and After sometime I realized I could've edited it, Don't get mad.
    Promo) Each and Everyone at back must be wondering for which title will TLK go for because I am the biggest huddle in their way, so I am here to reveal that I will be going for......
    (Crowd gives no respone)
    Wait, what? You guys don't have respect for me? You guys should stand up and bow to me instead of sitting like that ret**ded mcDonald's Guy. Respect me!
    (Crowd boos)
    Atleast that's a response, the previous one was not a response it was like someone's funeral -.- I won't reveal it now! I will reveal it after you guys respect me!
    (Leaves the ring)
    and hey one of you will get the punishment for dis-respecting me.
    (Goes towards a guy in the audience*Left ring side)
    You, Bow to me......I said Bow To Me
    (The guys doesn't)
    (Tlk Slaps him and Leave the ring side*arena)
    What I Have Achieved
    "dR Wrestler Of The Year 2012 (voted)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month May"2013 (chosen)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month August 2012 (voted)"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Promo : I am the Phenomenal One, Since I debut on DR Raw I didn't do noting to now one yet but Mark My Words the world as you now it is coming to an end. And That's The Bottom Line Cos The P1 Said So.

dR Rockers www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by TheLegendKiller. View Post
    OOK)(For any mods, admins, Smods) I was in hurry as I didn't wanted any one to read that promo, so I deleted the above post and After sometime I realized I could've edited it, Don't get mad.
    Promo) Each and Everyone at back must be wondering for which title will TLK go for because I am the biggest huddle in their way, so I am here to reveal that I will be going for......
    (Crowd gives no respone)
    Wait, what? You guys don't have respect for me? You guys should stand up and bow to me instead of sitting like that ret**ded mcDonald's Guy. Respect me!
    (Crowd boos)
    Atleast that's a response, the previous one was not a response it was like someone's funeral -.- I won't reveal it now! I will reveal it after you guys respect me!
    (Leaves the ring)
    (The guys doesn't)
    did u really slap a guy from the fans?

Quote Originally Posted by ~ElectriFieD' View Post
    did u really slap a guy from the fans?
    #HeelTLK.
    It's Kayfabe
    What I Have Achieved

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

(Crowd gives no respone)
    (Crowd boos)
    (Leaves the ring)
    (The guys doesn't)
    Promo - Super rocker music hits after tlk boring segment the crowds cheers

the Super rocker came to the ring and take a micro phone

crowd - Rocker Rocker Rocker Rocker Rocker Rocker Rocker Rocker Rocker Rocker Rocker Rocker Rocker Rocker

The super rocker is here for the business so you TLK disrespect the people and this people's champ not gonna tolerate that so The SuperRocker ,The Brahma Bull, Great One, People's Champ. The jabroni-beating,La La La, pie-eating, trailblazing, eyebrow-raising, Heart Stopping, Elbow Dropping want to fight with you u want to tell u how people have been treated

Finally Finally !!! The SuperRocker has come back to Home

Now The jabroni-beating is ready The trailblazing is ready The eyebrow-raising is ready to kick your candy a$$ if you smell what the Superrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rocker is cooking

Quote Originally Posted by dR SuperRocker View Post

crowd - Rocker Rocker Rocker Rocker Rocker Rocker Rocker Rocker Rocker Rocker Rocker Rocker Rocker Rocker

The super rocker is here for the business so you TLK disrespect the people and this people's champ not gonna tolerate that so The SuperRocker ,The Brahma Bull, Great One, People's Champ. The jabroni-beating,La La La, pie-eating, trailblazing, eyebrow-raising, Heart Stopping, Elbow Dropping want to fight with you u want to tell u how people have been treated

Now The jabroni-beating is ready The trailblazing is ready The eyebrow-raising is ready to kick your candy a$$ if you smell what the Superrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rocker is cooking
    nice!!!!
    welcome back

21-1 time to riot

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

Hey Randy310 Count Ur Day's As Champ
    Bcoz Next Week Ur Title Reign Will Over

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

promo: My goal has reached.The holy grail of DRW is now mine.And You now must know that DR RAW is my YARD!!!and it will remain my yard forever.
    Don't be afraid..........BE TERRIFIED!!!

21-1 time to riot

I couldn't sleep well for so many days and now finally thanks to you I had it . I had a great sleep when you were barking you boring fake names.
    You are like all these guys in the audience, who feel like they are superheros like The Rock, John Cena or Ryback, they talk so much but when it comes to fighting, they lose.
    You say you can beat me and I am a candy ass? Well you can only dream of beating me and you can call me candy ass and call yourself pepproni jebroni or whatever you want BUT the truth remains the same, I am the superior one. And if you are gonna shout about my defeat at this week's show than stop right there cause I got defeated by my friend prohundred which is a teaching to me, I will use that teaching and end you little short career
    What I Have Achieved

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Undertakergreece View Post
    nice!!!!
    welcome back

I couldn't sleep well for so many days and now finally thanks to you I had it . I had a great sleep when you were barking you boring fake names.
    You are like all these guys in the audience, who feel like they are superheros like The Rock, John Cena or Ryback, they talk so much but when it comes to fighting, they lose.
    You say you can beat me and I am a candy ass? Well you can only dream of beating me and you can call me candy ass and call yourself pepproni jebroni or whatever you want BUT the truth remains the same, I am the superior one. And if you are gonna shout about my defeat at this week's show than stop right there cause I got defeated by my friend prohundred which is a teaching to me, I will use that teaching and end you little short career
    you will try to end people's champ career are you out of ur mind u can only dream and what u think about urself that ur superior than me

crowd - No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No

oh hell fuc.k yeah the crowd know better then you
    and i rookie don't deserve to face me

crowd - Tlk rookie Tlk rookie Tlk rookie Tlk rookie Tlk rookie Tlk rookie Tlk rookie Tlk rookie Tlk rookie Tlk rookie

after 1 min. check out cole Tlk rookie treading world wide

no one feuding with me
    this is unfair I'm the DR WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION

21-1 time to riot

you will try to end people's champ career are you out of ur mind u can only dream and what u think about urself that ur superior than me

crowd - No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No No

oh hell fuc.k yeah the crowd know better then you
    and i rookie don't deserve to face me

crowd - Tlk rookie Tlk rookie Tlk rookie Tlk rookie Tlk rookie Tlk rookie Tlk rookie Tlk rookie Tlk rookie Tlk rookie

after 1 min. check out cole Tlk rookie treading world wide
    Dreams will come true, Beatings will be for sure done, Superiority will defeat Inferiority.
    First learn to talk in English, 'I rookie will defeat me' ? You have just learned jebroni, elbowdropping, and all your boring fake names to show that you know how to speak in English but you really are a uneducated person with no wrestling skills.

Believe me I feel like standing against a 9 year old kid who is acting like The Rock. Sh*t Nothing can get tended in just a matter of minute, You are the childish superstar among DRW, TCW, AND DR RAW. Go home You're Drunk. Go Home and Eat jebroni pepproni , Lick Your people's elbow and Dance.
    Last edited by TheLegendKiller.; 03-09-2013 at 05:57 PM.
    What I Have Achieved

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Dreams will come true, Beatings will be for sure done, Superiority will defeat Inferiority.
    First learn to talk in English, 'I rookie will defeat me' ? You have just learned jebroni, elbowdropping, and all your boring fake names to show that you know how to speak in English but you really are a uneducated person with no wrestling skills.

Believe me I feel like standing against a 9 year old kid who is acting like The Rock. Sh*t Nothing can get tended in just a matter of minute, You are the childish superstar among DRW, TCW, AND DR RAW. Go home You're Drunk. Go Home and Eat jebroni pepproni , Lick Your people's elbow and Dance.
    now finally i have to agree with people that ur just a piece of a crap to connect with people i don't need any language i am best and people's Favorite and people want to see u ass kisser vs me the people's champ at wm

i challenge u and u can use ur any shitty move punt and rko in the end the best one will be standing in the end i.e ME

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast