Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

Default ★★ dR Star of The Month ★★

Follow us on Social Media

Dr Star of The Month

Dr Star of the month you must be wondering what it is ? This is a award or contest you can say hosted by me and IO in which the best hardworking not to forget popular too will become Dr Star of the Month every month from now on .

To participate just reply I am in on the thread you can also say why you should win if you want to and tell people why you deserve to win .

Only these usergroups can participate

Winner Prize -

1 - 5K rep points

2 - Moving user title Dr Star of The Month

3 - Dr Star of the Month Signature

Wrestler of the Month August www.desirulez.net

I am In I should win because I have been working here for 8-10 months, I have not been greedy for post counts or rep but for respect. I have made some mistakes but that's due to some people not treating me the way I should be. I have treated all members with respect and honor so I should win because I am not a star, I am a SuperStar! . (I wrote it but Iknow that I won't win it as there are many other people with much more post counts and reps than me and also with a higher rank so they are gonna get more votes but still there is a little hope in my heart of winning)
    What I Have Achieved
    "dR Wrestler Of The Year 2012 (voted)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month May"2013 (chosen)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month August 2012 (voted)"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Wrestler of the Month JUNE www.desirulez.net

Default .

I am in , i should win because i am the new guy, i need some kind of push to help me stay,plus i have been very active in this forum and i help as much as i can,and i really want to win something around here i hope i actually win or atleast get some pretty good amount of votes,thanks
    Note : pretty much the underdog here

Achievements :
    dR Wrestler of the month June

Quote Originally Posted by TheLegendKiller. View Post
    I am In I should win because I have been working here for 8-10 months, I have not been greedy for post counts or rep but for respect. I have made some mistakes but that's due to some people not treating me the way I should be. I have treated all members with respect and honor so I should win because I am not a star, I am a SuperStar! . (I wrote it but Iknow that I won't win it as there are many other people with much more post counts and reps than me and also with a higher rank so they are gonna get more votes but still there is a little hope in my heart of winning)
    Nice , I dnt think reps and post count would matter that much in this one but I will admit popularity will matter thts why its on thread too . Best of Luck

It's Clobberin Time

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

Count Me IN.....I Deserve This Bcoz Iam Here For 3 Years And I Participated In Every Contest

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

I am In
    I dont like to talk what i have done
    if anyone think i was star then they will vote for me

TCW IC Champion || 2x GFX Tag Team Champion || 2x GFX Money In the Bank Holder || dR Star of the Month May 2013
    dR Wrestler of the Month April 2013 || dR Roadis X Winner ||1st and 2x dR GFX Champion || King of The Singnature

Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

I'm in. I have been around here now till 2010. Haven't been Active much to be honest but form mid 2012 till now this has been my most Active time. I'm not going in the Contest with any Expections because there are sure better guys then me in this Forum. But let's see, maybe I get some votes!

Wrestler of the Month - March www.desirulez.net

I'm in too.I have participated one more time in the past but then I didn't deserve to win.
    now I'm one of the most active in this site,I host shows in the forum games and I help other shows to be better.
    and I also give my opinions (which worth gold(hahaha)) in the wrestling discussion section.
    everyone who know me,will vote for me because I work very hard for this site.

good luck to everyone and don't forget

21-1 time to riot

I'm in , i might be here for some months but i have done alot , i really liked this forum since i came , i tried to help others in anyway and tried to be active as much as i could , and i'm very close to 4000 posts

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

Banned www.desirulez.net

I am in. I think I should win because I have been in dR for last 2 and half years. If you actually read this, you will laugh out loud, because my journey to becoming Super Mod. has been the biggest there's no one to put here . Well when I was new, I was quite new the forums stuffs. The first ever forum I joint was DesiRulez. I didn't even know how to check it and all that but I dont know how I made my first thread but see this, my intro thread: http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=286136

Looking back at my thread, I look like a kind of a dumb kid but as I wrote before, I was new back then to the forums. I feel so proud that I am holding a rank of a staff in such a great site as this.

I have done many popular contests in DesiRulez such as: guessing eye contest, guessing who's the star 3 seasons. I hosted DesiRulez award on 2012 and it was also a great experience.

Best of luck to all other participants. You all have done great job.

Wrestler of the Month JUNE www.desirulez.net

IO Says that they will try something new,so it won't just be a popularity contest,lookin forward to see that.

Achievements :
    dR Wrestler of the month June

dR Dazzler www.desirulez.net

I am in
    i am here more than 2 years
    I am not a Super Star but i am a Best in The Desi Rulez
    Vote me if u think i deserve

RISE ABOVE HATE

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas2321 View Post
    IO Says that they will try something new,so it won't just be a popularity contest,lookin forward to see that.
    that i said on Wrestler of the Month but that can be done here too lets see

It's Clobberin Time

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

I am in

Wrestling style - Because i deserve it

Normal style - I love Dr and i like to work for it
    dR's First and Current Longest reigning Cruiser Weight GFX Champion

Championship held - 2

http://www.desirulez.net/signaturepics/sigpic218367_1.gif

Awards: Most Successful Gfx Cruiserweight Champion

Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

I'm in.

I have to disagree with Undertakergreece cuz I'm the most active Member here. I'm hosting Contests,posting Wrestling news, I'm doing Tutorials and helping everybody when they need my help. I made at least for the half Wrestling Sections Signatures and for people outside of the Wrestling Section. I made the Awards for the last Desi Rulez Awards, the Belts for DRW and TCW and more. I helped 2DWrestling to be part of Desi Rulez, I brought the Signature Contest, GFX League and the Contest Section to Desi Rulez. I'm working plenty hours every day here for more than 1 Year. I guess there is no one who deserves it more than me!!!!!!
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

i am in

Wrestler of the Month August www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Nepali Keta View Post
    I am in. I think I should win because I have been in dR for last 2 and half years. If you actually read this, you will laugh out loud, because my journey to becoming Super Mod. has been the biggest there's no one to put here . Well when I was new, I was quite new the forums stuffs. The first ever forum I joint was DesiRulez. I didn't even know how to check it and all that but I dont know how I made my first thread but see this, my intro thread: http://www.desirulez.net/showthread.php?t=286136

Looking back at my thread, I look like a kind of a dumb kid but as I wrote before, I was new back then to the forums. I feel so proud that I am holding a rank of a staff in such a great site as this.

I have done many popular contests in DesiRulez such as: guessing eye contest, guessing who's the star 3 seasons. I hosted DesiRulez award on 2012 and it was also a great experience.

Best of luck to all other participants. You all have done great job.
    You have earned my respect and vote

-My Top 5 list for this month's poll
    1. dR Angel
    2. I/O and NK
    3. Moaz333
    4. InvincibleOne
    5. TakerGreece
    What I Have Achieved
    "dR Wrestler Of The Year 2012 (voted)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month May"2013 (chosen)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month August 2012 (voted)"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

NK or Eiden will win it

TCW IC Champion || 2x GFX Tag Team Champion || 2x GFX Money In the Bank Holder || dR Star of the Month May 2013
    dR Wrestler of the Month April 2013 || dR Roadis X Winner ||1st and 2x dR GFX Champion || King of The Singnature

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by TheLegendKiller. View Post
    You have earned my respect and vote

-My Top 5 list for this month's poll
    1. dR Angel
    2. I/O and NK
    3. Moaz333
    4. InvincibleOne
    5. TakerGreece
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ∂Я Єяαмιт View Post
    NK or Eiden will win it
    Agree

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast