Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

Default Steve Austin Says Paul Heyman Is A Valuable Asset To WWE

Follow us on Social Media

During an interview with The Ministry of Slam, WWE Hall of Famer "Stone Cold" Steve Austin was asked about Paul Heyman in WWE to which he gave the following response:

"I don't know how many hats he's wearing while he's there, but yes. You can talk to a guy till you're blue in the face, and if anybody can get through to them, it's Paul. I mean in terms of getting inside a guy or gal's head, helping them unlock their potential and letting them see things that they didn't see themselves. He's very good at doing that. I think probably the most important thing that he can continue to do is remain there, in that ring, and deliver the kind of electric performance that he's doing. So, my point is that if the kids could just sit there and watch that guy work, they're gonna' soak that knowledge in. As long as WWE keep Paul around for talent to watch him, and pick his brain afterwards or at lunch - I mean, he's a valuable asset to the company just as a talent anyway - but what can rub off onto those kids is even more valuable if you ask me."

TCW IC Champion || 2x GFX Tag Team Champion || 2x GFX Money In the Bank Holder || dR Star of the Month May 2013
    dR Wrestler of the Month April 2013 || dR Roadis X Winner ||1st and 2x dR GFX Champion || King of The Singnature

Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

._.β$ţ ɨɲ ţh ώ๏яℓď._.

On Vacation

✪єєℓ яєє тσ яєρ✪
    ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮

*. .*