Kal Ho Na Ho
    India & Cambodia

Default Priyanka Chopra misses out on working with Dilip Kumar

Follow us on Social Media

Priyanka Chopra is one of the most bankable and successful actresses in Bollywood today, but when the former beauty queen was just starting out, she missed out on a chance of working with legendary actor Dilip Kumar. Priyanka had been signed for the movie along with Dilip Kumar but the actress says that the filmmakers never took the movie forward.

“But, I have no regrets,” says Priyanka. “Whenever I lose out on something I always get something better to look forward to. There were times when things have not happened, but at the end of the day, I got to do something else which turned out better. I don’t regret not doing those films. I am okay with rejection but I cannot handle failure,” she adds.

About her string of flops from God Tussi Great Ho to Drona and Love Story 2050 last year, she says, “I worked hard on these films and trained myself in martial arts. For Love Story 2050 I even coloured my hair red. I experimented with my roles for a while so it was a big disappointment that these films did not work.”

“Can you believe that I have not had a holiday for the last six years? I have put in so much work,” she adds.

With What’s your Raashee on the anvil, Priyanka must certainly be on tenterhooks now.

Retired Staff
    London, UK

thanks alot for sharing!