Banned www.desirulez.net

Default A fabulous February for non star cast movies

Follow us on Social Media

Disney UTV has produced and released two non-star cast movies in February 'ABCD' (Any Body Can Dance) and 'Kai Po Che' belonging to different genres. Both films received an upbeat response.

"The studio whole-heartedly backed my vision of making India's first-ever 3D dance film. They were kicked about the project from the word go. I'm now excited about my two-film deal with them one of which is the sequel to ABCD," says director Remo D'Souza.

On February 22, the studio released Abhishek Kapoor's Kai Po Che, a social drama that got a thumbs-up from the critics and audience. "KPC has been instrumental for me to form a wonderful and rewarding creative association with Disney UTV. They are a production house that looks at pushing the envelope with content as well as marketing and distribution," says Abhishek Kapoor, who has also signed another film with them.

The studio's forthcoming releases include Sajid Khan's Himmatwala on March 29, followed by Rajkumar Gupta's Ghanchakkar in June. On the floors are Rohit Shetty's Chennai Express and Prakash Jha's Satyagraha.