Banned www.desirulez.net

Default John Abraham could be anyone's favourite co-star: Prachi Desai

Follow us on Social Media

\Actress Prachi Desai, who plays a chic hairdresser in John Abraham starrer 'I, Me aur Main', says the romantic drama is a turning point in her career.

Interestingly, it is for the first time in her five year old career in Bollywod that Prachi, 24, is playing her age onscreen.

"I have always played characters which are either very quiet or beyond my age. For the first time, I am playing a character which is like my real self. As 'Rock On' was my stepping stone in the industry, similarly 'I, Me aur Main' will be the turning point as it will portray a new Prachi Desai," the actress told .

In the film, which also stars Chitrangada Singh, Prachi plays a pivotal character which is the reason behind the change in John's character.

"Gauri is my favourite character because she is so similar to me in real life. She is a livewire and free-spirited. She is living her life to the fullest and wants everybody around to do the same. She is a hairstylist by profession. Between her and John the equation is so fantastic. They are pals. She is one reason in the film for whom John changes," she said.

Asked about her on-screen chemistry with John in the film, Prachi said, "Sharing the screen space with John was fantastic. He could be anyone's favourite co-star. John has a quirky sense of humour and he is one of the most accommodating actors."

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Prachi Desai i love u

btw thanks for info NK