Banned www.desirulez.net

Default Indraneilís a son to Big B

Follow us on Social Media

He will play Amitabh Bachchan's son in Prakash Jha's Satyagraha.

Indraneil Sengupta ó best remembered for his role in Ek Raadha Ek Shyaam ó is playing son to Amitabh Bachchan in Prakash Jha's political thriller Satyagraha.

In Satyagraha, Indraneil plays a civil engineer, Akhilesh, who is married to Amrita Rao. "I was called for an audition for the role in Mumbai. I went and got selected. At that time, of course, I didn't know that it was the role of Mr Bachchan's son!!" said Indraneil, back from Bhopal after a two-day shoot. "I would not say it's a dream come true, I never dreamt of working with him, it is too impractical. That a legend is so warm and friendly, cracks jokes on sets and keeps the ambience lively and light. I learnt a lot by just observing him. Thankfully, all my scenes with him were okayed in the first take," he said.

Ajay Devgn plays his friend. Arjun Rampal and Kareena Kapoor are also a part of the movie. "Apart from Mr Bachchan, most of my scenes are with Ajay. He plays my college friend but his ideology doesn't match with that of Mr Bachchan's, so he doesn't approve of my friendship with Ajay," smiled Indraneil, who will leave for Bhopal again to shoot the remaining portions with Team Satyagraha.

Indraneil's wife Barkha is also a part of Sanjay Leela Bhansali's Ram Leela.