Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 31
  1. #1
    Hot Member www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    New Jeresy
    Posts
    1,711

    Default TCW Match Card 3

    Follow us on Social Media





    READ THE RULES!
    YOU CAN HAVE TWO ATTEMPTS AT THE QUIZ AND ONLY
    TWO.
    I WILL COMBINE THOSE TWO TO AN AVERAGE.

    ONLY PEOPLE ASSIGNED TO THEIR LINK CAN TAKE
    THE QUIZ.


    IF YOU TRY TO CHEAT BY IP OR ANY OTHER WAY
    TO DO THE QUIZ MORE THAN TWICE
    I SWEAR I WILL F*CK YOU OVER AND CREATE
    MY OWN MONTREAL SCREW JOB!


    Good Luck to all. This is the big one.


    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Euro Title

    Insideout VS UndertakerGreece

    NO DISQUALIFICATION MATCH


    Winner is the first TCW European Champion


    http://www.proprofs.com/quiz-school/...tcwa-raw-22413

    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


    IC Title

    Eramit vs Anderson vs Playboy

    TRIPLE THREAT MATCH

    Winner is the first TCW Intercontinental Champion



    http://www.proprofs.com/quiz-school/...tcwb-raw-22413

    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    World Title

    Hemafeko vs Randy310

    LADDER MATCH

    Winner is the first ever TCW WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION


    http://www.proprofs.com/quiz-school/...tcwc-raw-22413


  2. #2
    Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    6,055

    Default

    i haven't seen tray this mad


    Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

  3. #3
    Wrestler of the Month - March www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    GREECE
    Posts
    1,453

    Default


    in very little time.only once.
    I will be the new european champion.
    good job tray nice quiz.


    21-1 time to riot

  4. #4
    Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    6,055

    Default



    #FirstWorldHeavyWeightChampion


    Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

  5. #5
    Hot Member www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    New Jeresy
    Posts
    1,711

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hemafekho View Post
    i haven't seen tray this mad
    Not mad, its just that I noticed that I have been pretty soft lately.

    I can't have that now.

  6. #6
    Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    In my private jet
    Posts
    5,553

    Default

    I f***ed up
    Last edited by Randy310; 02-28-2013 at 03:08 AM.


    ._.β$ţ ɨɲ ţh ώ๏яℓď._.


    On Vacation

    ✪єєℓ яєє тσ яєρ✪
    ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮

    *. .*


  7. #7
    Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    In The Ring
    Posts
    4,448

    Default

    Why I am not in the Game

  8. #8
    Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Jeddah
    Posts
    7,945

    Default

    Feel Bad To Not On The Game


    AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

    We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

  9. #9
    Hot Member www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    New Jeresy
    Posts
    1,711

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prohundred View Post
    Why I am not in the Game
    ......did you forget that last week you held everything up by not taking you quiz for the match against Insideout?

    Quote Originally Posted by Moaz333 View Post
    Feel Bad To Not On The Game
    Don't worry. Next week starts our Road to TCW's Wrestlemania. So pretty much everybody will have a role.

  10. #10
    Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    2,399

    Default

    i have taken quiz with two names dR eramit and eramit2010



    TCW IC Champion || 2x GFX Tag Team Champion || 2x GFX Money In the Bank Holder || dR Star of the Month May 2013
    dR Wrestler of the Month April 2013 || dR Roadis X Winner ||1st and 2x dR GFX Champion || King of The Singnature


  11. #11
    Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    6,055

    Default

    Promo: i promise all of you that i will become the first world heavy weight champion to prove to you once again that i'm the true best in the world, i will be the best champion in history, all of you are too lazy and stupid because you didn't believe me when i said that at the first episode of TCW , all of you said '' you are not the best in the world '' and some others were too scared to say my name , i'm the undefeated best in the world , no one will ever beat not wannabe310 not tray not even the dead man undertakergreece , BEST IN THE WORLD !


    Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

  12. #12
    Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    In my private jet
    Posts
    5,553

    Default

    There has been a tragic incident which will change the landscape of TCW


    ._.β$ţ ɨɲ ţh ώ๏яℓď._.


    On Vacation

    ✪єєℓ яєє тσ яєρ✪
    ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮

    *. .*


  13. #13
    Wrestler of the Month JUNE www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    In The Ring
    Posts
    1,048

    Default

    uhm... excuse me Tray,simple question here...
    WHERE THE F*CK AM I ?

    Achievements :
    dR Wrestler of the month June

  14. #14
    dR Rockers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Greece,Volos
    Posts
    134

    Default

    and i suppose i am not in the game because i lost?

  15. #15
    Hot Member www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    New Jeresy
    Posts
    1,711

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucas2321 View Post
    uhm... excuse me Tray,simple question here...
    WHERE THE F*CK AM I ?
    Fades back too ring as both Randy and Lucas are in the ring.
    The bell rings and Randy runs to Lucas he grabs him
    from the head and sends him over the top rope outside the ring.
    Lucas lands badly on his legs.


    Ha! The moron landed on his legs and hurt himself.

    This will definitely hurt Lucas in the highflying department.

    doctors run to check Lucas but Randy reaches him first and attacks Lucas.
    referee count is 4
    Randy takes Lucas's head and drives it to the commentary table.
    and again and again and then he sends Lucas back to the ring.
    and Randy gets in too.
    Randy focuses on Lucas legs and starts to stomping and locks some submission moves
    only to weaken the legs of the highflier Lucas.
    Randy waits until Lucas gets up and then he hits him with a dropkick


    Crowd: BBBOOOOOOOOOO!!!

    Randy's expression changes to pure anger
    he goes over Lucas to hit him
    but Lucas avoids Randy's hits and gets up first.
    Lucas punches randy and hits him to the knees
    runs to the ropes and then
    Randy catches him with a DDT.
    he goes for a pin 1.....2..... Lucas kicks out
    randy catches again Lucas
    but Lucas gives him a roundhouse kick to send him down
    Lucas runs to the turnbuckle
    he climbs it and jumps
    hitting randy with Air bourne
    he goes for a pin 1... and a kickout from randy
    Lucas wastes no time and catches Randy with
    the anaconda vise
    Lucas keeps it for 5 secs
    but Randy escapes and
    hits Lucas with STUNNER
    then Randy punches the mat hearing voices
    Lucas gets up and Randy hits the RKO.
    he goes for the pin slowly
    1.......2...........3

    Announcer : HERE IS YOUR WINNER RANDY310.




    Or to make a long story short, you got your ass kicked.
    Don't forget I'm the same ruthless a*shole
    when need be. So if you really want to
    throw down, I got a lot of catching up
    to do so I won't hesitate to
    verbally bury your a*s in the sandbox!

    Any questions?

    Last edited by Tray; 02-28-2013 at 12:56 PM.

  16. #16
    Super Moderators www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Quahog
    Posts
    11,346

    Default



    first try, suckaaaas
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

  17. #17
    Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Jeddah
    Posts
    7,945

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tray View Post
    ......did you forget that last week you held everything up by not taking you quiz for the match against Insideout?



    Don't worry. Next week starts our Road to TCW's Wrestlemania. So pretty much everybody will have a role.


    AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

    We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

  18. #18
    Wrestler of the Month August www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Karachi, Pakistan.
    Posts
    2,485

    Default

    Only three matches for the show?
    Kayfabe)
    as I am not getting my rematch, When Playboy will leave the ring with or without my Ic title than I will be there with a surprise for him. Nuff Said! I have big plans for him
    What I Have Achieved
    "dR Wrestler Of The Year 2012 (voted)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month May"2013 (chosen)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month August 2012 (voted)"

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  19. #19
    Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    In The Ring
    Posts
    4,448

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tray View Post
    ......did you forget that last week you held everything up by not taking you quiz for the match against Insideout?



    Don't worry. Next week starts our Road to TCW's Wrestlemania. So pretty much everybody will have a role.
    Yes I had Work to do

  20. #20
    Wrestler of the Month JUNE www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    In The Ring
    Posts
    1,048

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tray View Post
    Fades back too ring as both Randy and Lucas are in the ring.
    The bell rings and Randy runs to Lucas he grabs him
    from the head and sends him over the top rope outside the ring.
    Lucas lands badly on his legs.


    Ha! The moron landed on his legs and hurt himself.

    This will definitely hurt Lucas in the highflying department.

    doctors run to check Lucas but Randy reaches him first and attacks Lucas.
    referee count is 4
    Randy takes Lucas's head and drives it to the commentary table.
    and again and again and then he sends Lucas back to the ring.
    and Randy gets in too.
    Randy focuses on Lucas legs and starts to stomping and locks some submission moves
    only to weaken the legs of the highflier Lucas.
    Randy waits until Lucas gets up and then he hits him with a dropkick


    Crowd: BBBOOOOOOOOOO!!!

    Randy's expression changes to pure anger
    he goes over Lucas to hit him
    but Lucas avoids Randy's hits and gets up first.
    Lucas punches randy and hits him to the knees
    runs to the ropes and then
    Randy catches him with a DDT.
    he goes for a pin 1.....2..... Lucas kicks out
    randy catches again Lucas
    but Lucas gives him a roundhouse kick to send him down
    Lucas runs to the turnbuckle
    he climbs it and jumps
    hitting randy with Air bourne
    he goes for a pin 1... and a kickout from randy
    Lucas wastes no time and catches Randy with
    the anaconda vise
    Lucas keeps it for 5 secs
    but Randy escapes and
    hits Lucas with STUNNER
    then Randy punches the mat hearing voices
    Lucas gets up and Randy hits the RKO.
    he goes for the pin slowly
    1.......2...........3

    Announcer : HERE IS YOUR WINNER RANDY310.




    Or to make a long story short, you got your ass kicked.
    Don't forget I'm the same ruthless a*shole
    when need be. So if you really want to
    throw down, I got a lot of catching up
    to do so I won't hesitate to
    verbally bury your a*s in the sandbox!

    Any questions?

    funny... you are putting me out of the World Championship match because even tho i was injured.. i still fought back and did my best and instead of getting rewarded you punish me... well Promo : i will interfere in tonight's World championship match and i will make sure none of the 2 idiots battling for the world title goes homes with the title... or goes home at all.

    Achievements :
    dR Wrestler of the month June

 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •