Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

Default Report: Vince McMahon Upset During RAW Main Event

Follow us on Social Media

Vince McMahon was reportedly angry during the main event match between CM Punk and John Cena on RAW. McMahon was apparently upset when CM Punk and John Cena did the piledriver spot during their match. The move being done in the style it was is banned in WWE because of the potential danger to a performers neck.

While McMahon was upset in the moment, nobody is expecting anything more to come of issue other than McMahon saying something to Punk and then moving on.

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

dR www.desirulez.net

I think The Undertaker is the only person in the WWE who is allowed to do the Piledriver...

Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

Thanks for that. I guess for Undertaker is it okay to do it because of his size
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

So the pile driver wasn't in the script?

•°·._.•β€$ţ ɨɲ ţh€ ώ๏яℓď•._.·°•

On Vacation

✪ƒєєℓ ƒяєє тσ яєρ✪
    ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮

´*•.¸ ¸.•*´

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by xVenomMind View Post
    I think The Undertaker is the only person in the WWE who is allowed to do the Piledriver...
    Stephanie McMahon said 2007 that only 2 people are allowed to use the tombstone piledriver. Kane and the Undertaker.
    Triple H used it at WrestleMania, so I guess you can count him in, too.
    Note that this is the tombstone piledriver, which is a kneeling reverse piledriver.

Quote Originally Posted by Randy310 View Post
    So the pile driver wasn't in the script?
    Almost every variant of the piledriver is banned in the WWE AFAIK. The only ones not completely banned are the tombstone piledriver (Undertaker, Kane, apparently Triple H) and the over the shoulder back-to-belly piledriver (Only used by Sheamus as "White Noise", don't know if it's actually banned for everyone else, as it is a much safer variant).

CM Punk and Cena performed a regular piledriver, which is banned for everyone in the WWE. They wouldn't have allowed it.

Maybe they were granted to do a tombstone piledriver to taunt Undertaker (preparations for CM Punk vs Undertaker @ WM) and Vince was pissed that they used the regular version
    Last edited by DanielBryan; 02-27-2013 at 10:59 PM.