Administrator www.desirulez.net

Default TV actors talk about shows whose content and success surprised them

Follow us on Social Media

Television shows are all about drama, action, comedy and suspense and if a show has all the above factors than it makes a complete package.

Shows on the small screen have witnessed a lot of ups and downs in these many years of which some have managed to rule while some went off air in a jiffy.

Thus, in our curiosity, we called a few TV actors and asked them about the shows whose content and success surprised them.

And here is what they had to say:

Kratika Sengar: According to me, I never thought that Zee TVís Qubool Hai will do so well. It is not like any other saas bahu soap but on the contrary, it is very different from any other ongoing project. It is very difficult for any other show to sustain as viewers are used to watching family drama. I like the chemistry between Asad (Karan Singh Grover) and Zoya (Surbhi Jyoti) and am of the opinion that they click with each other very well.

Gautam Rode: Frankly speaking, I have no idea about the ongoing shows on television. So, it would be wrong on my part to comment on it. I am just hoping that people will like me in my upcoming show Saraswatichandra on Star Plus.

Asha Negi: Well, I didnít think that Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon on Star Plus would be such a hit. But after watching it, I really loved the show and feel sad that it went off air in a jiffy. I also like Qubool Hai on Zee TV which again I didnít think would be that great.

Shaheer Sheikh: I like Balika Vadhu (Colors) that has managed to educate the masses for quite some time now. Here is a show that has never gone off track but has taken television viewing to another level. Initially, I thought that it wouldnít do well because usually a show with message and different concept takes time to connect with the audience. I am glad that it has sustained for some many years now.

Soumya Seth: To my surprise, I never thought that my show The Serial will do well as it has a new and unique concept. I was too nervous on whether the project would do well or not. And, see it is now Channel Vís flagship show. I also I like Sony Entertainment Televisionís Anamika. Again, this is a very different kind of serial altogether.

Karan Wahi: I have no time to watch television. Honestly, even being a part of Nach Baliye, I havenít seen it after one-two episodes. So, I have no idea of the shows which are on air currently and the ones that are doing well.