Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

Default John Cena Is Back ( Spoilers )

Follow us on Social Media

so during raw , cena said that '' he is back '' i srsly don't know what's he talking about , back from what ? he never went anywhere , he didn't take anytime off to say that , that's just too stupid , even when he was injured he was still on Raw and Smackdown , i think what he meant to say is '' the same old sh!t is back '' srsly ? he beat cm punk and will beat the rock at wrestlemania to become 14 times wwe champion , Greatness vs. Redemption at wrestlemania , lol what redemption? that doesn't make any sense ,Does anyone want to see that match?

and why this wrestlemania is a rerun of everything? , lesnar vs hhh 2 , wade barett vs sheamus , the superheros vs the shiled and the rock vs cena 2 the main event,this is wrestlemania? srsly wwe?this is supposed to be the greatest ppv of year with matches that never happened before.... are they out of ideas? and why does cena want to become wwe champion again? what's he trying to prove ? making him win at wrestlemania will make the fans hate him even more, that's just my opinion .

Do you want to see Cena vs Rock 2 ?
    Do You want cena to become 14 times wwe champion ? Why?

Last edited by The Villain; 02-26-2013 at 02:59 PM.

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

dR Rockers www.desirulez.net

I love when Punk doesn't sell the same old shit. Nice one.
    Don't forget your shinebox!

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

The look on Punk's face is priceless.

Wrestler of the Month JUNE www.desirulez.net

seriously... If John Cena wins ( never gonna happen ) he will become 11* time WWE Champion... 14 is the number of World Champions he would have if he wins at WM.. 11 WWE Titles and 3 WHC .

Achievements :
    dR Wrestler of the month June

Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas2321 View Post
    seriously... If John Cena wins ( never gonna happen ) he will become 11* time WWE Champion... 14 is the number of World Champions he would have if he wins at WM.. 11 WWE Titles and 3 WHC .
    Why you all say Cena never ever will win against Rock at WM? If Rock is not confirmed for shows after WM Cena will win 100%. And as I expect Phony One to leave, Cena will win.

If Rock could get back in the weekly schedule and compete in a couple of matches , some could say that Rock COULD retain that title and go on , but he doesn't care , WWE doesn't care , noone cares about Rocky's wrestling career , they only made some money and then he goes away just like before .
    It's really obvious , Rock doesn't have any matches at all so he won't be WWE champion after WM , Cena wins 100% .

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

If it takes Cena to win Wwe title to get rid of Rock I can watch it but to be honest this match will have a crappy buildup . There is nothing interesting about this feud even Brock vs HHH has a better storyline than this one . What ruins most is the last match was advertised as once in a lifetime but it is happening again

It's Clobberin Time

Wrestler of the Month - March www.desirulez.net

I don't see why you "the real fans of the product" whine, ***** and hate on it all the time. When Cena does something twice, it's the "same old shit", but when Undertaker, HBK, CM Punk or anyone else does it, it's ok. You can't label one guy better by just one match. You need series of matches, like 2 out of 3 - who wins 2 is the better man. Mark my words, there will be The Rock vs. John Cena 3. Maybe not WM 30, maybe even not WM 32, maybe WM 35.
    And really who is the better man to strip The Rock of the title than Cena? He is the 10 time champion, one of the strongest guys out there. Punk couldn't do that, he was WWE champion for over a year.
    I can't guarantee a match of the decade or a really technical match, but this sure will be better than the first match they had. The first match was, at least seemed like about strength. You know, bear hugs and stuff. As we know, The Rock was and is better man, so Cena has to lots to prove.

Quote Originally Posted by hemafekho View Post
    making him win at wrestlemania will make the fans hate him even more, that's just my opinion .
    That's the whole point of it. It would be the perfect opportunity for a heel turn.

But I guess WWE doesn't have enough balls to actually go through with that. Too much kids buying Cena's gear

Quote Originally Posted by a1v4r View Post
    I don't see why you "the real fans of the product" whine, ***** and hate on it all the time. When Cena does something twice, it's the "same old shit", but when Undertaker, HBK, CM Punk or anyone else does it, it's ok. You can't label one guy better by just one match. You need series of matches, like 2 out of 3 - who wins 2 is the better man. Mark my words, there will be The Rock vs. John Cena 3. Maybe not WM 30, maybe even not WM 32, maybe WM 35.
    it's the wrestling discussion section , it's the the right place where u can b***h and whine , it's the ''same old shit '' because it's too predictable when cena does it . he doesn't sell it and make it look so boring ,you are just a mark . cena vs rock 3 you are not serious right? this match was meant to be once in a life time ,that's what made it a special match , but since vince only cares about money he will do it 10 times more .

And really who is the better man to strip The Rock of the title than Cena? He is the 10 time champion, one of the strongest guys out there. Punk couldn't do that, he was WWE champion for over a year.
    I can't guarantee a match of the decade or a really technical match, but this sure will be better than the first match they had. The first match was, at least seemed like about strength. You know, bear hugs and stuff. As we know, The Rock was and is better man, so Cena has to lots to prove.
    punk couldn't do that ? that's because he didn't had the chance to do that , he wasn't being pushed over and over and over again , cena isn't going to prove anything , he has done everything he should beat the rock at wrestlemania and retire as the wwe champion in my opinion , he won what money in the bank / royal rumble / 14 times wwe champion , what's next lol? he is not going to be here for the next 10 years .
    Last edited by The Villain; 02-27-2013 at 02:25 AM.

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

Cena should not win anything

•°·._.•β€$ţ ɨɲ ţh€ ώ๏яℓď•._.·°•

On Vacation

✪ƒєєℓ ƒяєє тσ яєρ✪
    ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮

΄*•.Έ Έ.•*΄

Quote Originally Posted by Randy310 View Post
    Cena should not win anything
    he shouldn't just go for the wwe champion, maybe try to go for another titles .

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012

Quote Originally Posted by hemafekho View Post
    he shouldn't just go for the wwe champion, maybe try to go for another titles .
    He should go for superheroes title

•°·._.•β€$ţ ɨɲ ţh€ ώ๏яℓď•._.·°•

On Vacation

✪ƒєєℓ ƒяєє тσ яєρ✪
    ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮

΄*•.Έ Έ.•*΄

Quote Originally Posted by Insideout Shoots View Post
    If it takes Cena to win Wwe title to get rid of Rock I can watch it but to be honest this match will have a crappy buildup . There is nothing interesting about this feud even Brock vs HHH has a better storyline than this one . What ruins most is the last match was advertised as once in a lifetime but it is happening again

Mark my words, there will be The Rock vs. John Cena 3. Maybe not WM 30, maybe even not WM 32, maybe WM 35.
    If suppose there is a rock vs john 3 as u say mark MY words I will KILL "Vince McMahon" for sure
    dR's First and Current Longest reigning Cruiser Weight GFX Champion

Championship held - 2

http://www.desirulez.net/signaturepics/sigpic218367_1.gif

Awards: Most Successful Gfx Cruiserweight Champion

Coolbie www.desirulez.net

this is supposed to be the greatest ppv of year with matches that never happened before.... are they out of ideas? and why does cena want to become wwe champion again? what's he trying to prove ? making him win at wrestlemania will make the fans hate him even more, that's just my opinion .
    !!! KILL BULLIES !!!

Quote Originally Posted by supersiddh View Post
    this is supposed to be the greatest ppv of year with matches that never happened before.... are they out of ideas? and why does cena want to become wwe champion again? what's he trying to prove ? making him win at wrestlemania will make the fans hate him even more, that's just my opinion .
    Nice copied out of hemafekhos post

Coolbie www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by InvincibleOne View Post
    Nice copied out of hemafekhos post
    DUDE it is really my opinion it jst hapend dta he exactly has d same feeling of mine so i jst copied it!!
    !!! KILL BULLIES !!!

When Cena does something twice, it's the "same old shit", but when Undertaker, HBK, CM Punk or anyone else does it, it's ok.
    This ^

Haters gonna hate, Rock's time is up!

Quote Originally Posted by supersiddh View Post
    DUDE it is really my opinion it jst hapend dta he exactly has d same feeling of mine so i jst copied it!!
    What abt quoting? Don't want to be a A$$hole but yeah^^

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast