Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 23

Thread: Wm29 discussion

  1. #1
    Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,762

    Default Wm29 discussion

    Follow us on Social Media





    we are 6 weeks away from wm so share your views ? ??

    here is mine

    whc match

    sawgger wins and lose to ziggy same night

    i can see shield in a action with ryback and sheamus and randy

    y2j will have a match might be with show

    tag team match we will see new champ finger cross Rohdes scholers

    us title now i thing they must change it and bring a new champ in might be miz

    ic title umm might be bo dalis or kofi again

    taker will face punk but want to see him in action with brock

    wwe champ ?? looks to me cena losing twice in a row

    HHH must have a match with brock



  2. #2
    Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    6,055

    Default

    Don't worry cena will win

    i will post the matches that will happen at wm29

    The Rock vs Cena 2 ( lame match as always )

    CM Punk vs The Undertaker ( their feud will start at the next raw , after punk's match with john cena )

    Brock Lesnar vs Triple H 2 ( i Don't wanna see that match again , but i think this time triple h will win )

    Jack Swagger vs Del Rio ( it will be an ok match , Dolph ziggler might cash his mitb before wm so there is a chance of that match to change )

    The Miz vs Cesaro ( happened alot of times before , but the miz might win at WM )

    the IC Champion should be Christian .


    Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

  3. #3
    Wrestler of the Month - March www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    GREECE
    Posts
    1,453

    Default

    agree with hema

    rock vs cena (cena wins)

    us title cesaro vs miz(hope miz wins)

    ic title well i don't mind probably barret vs dallas

    big show vs ry-back(i heard it a lot of times)

    brock lesnar vs hhh (hhh will win)

    undertaker vs punk ( match of the year i want undertaker to win but i don't mind if he loses,i want to see him in action)

    Sheamus vs randy orton (a feud that I heard a lot of times too)


    and now the trick is in the WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
    everyone expects swagger vs del rio
    but swagger was caught with drugs,he was freed the same night , but his trial in the court will be on 12 march.so next week wwe may fire him.
    and that is why I think that ziggler can cash in before wm win and then defend the championship at WRESTLEMANIA 29 against del rio in a rematch.


    21-1 time to riot

  4. #4
    Super Moderators www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Quahog
    Posts
    11,346

    Default

    Agree with hema. would had write the same
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

  5. #5
    Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,762

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hemafekho View Post
    Don't worry cena will win

    i will post the matches that will happen at wm29

    The Rock vs Cena 2 ( lame match as always )

    CM Punk vs The Undertaker ( their feud will start at the next raw , after punk's match with john cena )

    Brock Lesnar vs Triple H 2 ( i Don't wanna see that match again , but i think this time triple h will win )

    Jack Swagger vs Del Rio ( it will be an ok match , Dolph ziggler might cash his mitb before wm so there is a chance of that match to change )

    The Miz vs Cesaro ( happened alot of times before , but the miz might win at WM )

    the IC Champion should be Christian .
    agree with u but cena winning naaa rock will kick ass again

    Quote Originally Posted by Undertakergreece View Post
    agree with hema

    rock vs cena (cena wins)

    us title cesaro vs miz(hope miz wins)

    ic title well i don't mind probably barret vs dallas

    big show vs ry-back(i heard it a lot of times)

    brock lesnar vs hhh (hhh will win)

    undertaker vs punk ( match of the year i want undertaker to win but i don't mind if he loses,i want to see him in action)

    Sheamus vs randy orton (a feud that I heard a lot of times too)


    and now the trick is in the WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
    everyone expects swagger vs del rio
    but swagger was caught with drugs,he was freed the same night but and his trial in the court will be on 12 march.so next week wwe may fire him.
    and that is why I think that ziggler can cash in before win and then defend the championship at WRESTLEMANIA 29 against del rio in a rematch.
    ya i heard this news too that jack was arrested by police
    cops didn't cleared about drugs or something like this but looks to me as a Ankle Lock vs Arm Breaker



  6. #6
    Wrestler of the Month - March www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    1,144

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dR SuperRocker View Post
    agree with u but cena winning naaa rock will kick ass again



    ya i heard this news too that jack was arrested by police
    cops didn't cleared about drugs or something like this but looks to me as a Ankle Lock vs Arm Breaker

    After Rocky loses.


  7. #7
    Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Jeddah
    Posts
    7,945

    Default

    Agree With Undertaker And Hemafekho


    AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

    We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

  8. #8
    dR www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Leeds, England
    Posts
    6,640

    Default

    I think The Rock will win at Wrestlemania because he is advertised for Extreme Rules so he might lose the WWE Championship there.

  9. #9
    Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,762

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by a1v4r View Post
    After Rocky loses.
    i want to remind you one thing that if he losses then title goes to cena not to punk

    Quote Originally Posted by xVenomMind View Post
    I think The Rock will win at Wrestlemania because he is advertised for Extreme Rules so he might lose the WWE Championship there.
    i hope your talking truth wohooooo



  10. #10
    Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Germany <3
    Posts
    5,352

    Default

    I truely like Rock if he's not that undeserved Champ that he is now. It's hard for me to say but I would prefer Cena to win the Title now just because Rock don't desrerves it. But yeah all about business.

    And with those thoughts about WM, I got to agree with hemafekho

  11. #11
    Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    2,399

    Default

    PUNK vs Undertaker will steal show



    TCW IC Champion || 2x GFX Tag Team Champion || 2x GFX Money In the Bank Holder || dR Star of the Month May 2013
    dR Wrestler of the Month April 2013 || dR Roadis X Winner ||1st and 2x dR GFX Champion || King of The Singnature


  12. #12
    Wrestler of the Month - March www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    1,144

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dR SuperRocker View Post
    i want to remind you one thing that if he losses then title goes to cena not to punk



    i hope your talking truth wohooooo
    I don't mind Cena being the WWE champ. I actually like it that way.


  13. #13
    Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    In my private jet
    Posts
    5,553

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hemafekho View Post
    Don't worry cena will win

    i will post the matches that will happen at wm29

    The Rock vs Cena 2 ( lame match as always )

    CM Punk vs The Undertaker ( their feud will start at the next raw , after punk's match with john cena )

    Brock Lesnar vs Triple H 2 ( i Don't wanna see that match again , but i think this time triple h will win )

    Jack Swagger vs Del Rio ( it will be an ok match , Dolph ziggler might cash his mitb before wm so there is a chance of that match to change )

    The Miz vs Cesaro ( happened alot of times before , but the miz might win at WM )

    the IC Champion should be Christian .
    Agree


    •°·._.•β€$ţ ɨɲ ţh€ ώ๏яℓď•._.·°•


    On Vacation

    ✪ƒєєℓ ƒяєє тσ яєρ✪
    ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮

    ´*•.¸ ¸.•*´


  14. #14
    Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,762

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by a1v4r View Post
    I don't mind Cena being the WWE champ. I actually like it that way.
    Wanna bet on this ??



  15. #15
    dR Contributor www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    785

    Default

    Why WM always sucks(except undertaker)

    y shud once in life time happen twice(we know the result already, cena wins this time making it 1-1)?

    y in the hell shud undertaker face a midcarder like Punk(this would be worst streak match ever , i guess there wiil be interference)?

    y shudnt Brock face Undertaker (the only caliber wrestler who matches him r even more)?

    y shudnt there be Monsters Bowl match(show,mark henry,khali,brodus,biggie,ryback(not xactly monster) etc....)?

    For god's sake wer is JOHN MORRISON, we miss u?
    LI8

  16. #16
    shawn rebecca
    Guest

    Default

    TAKER VS HHH or HHH vs Brock

  17. #17
    dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Münster, Germany
    Posts
    737

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by I m Justice View Post
    y in the hell shud undertaker face a midcarder like Punk(this would be worst streak match ever , i guess there wiil be interference)?
    Punk a midcarder? Oh i forgot, it wasn't the WWE Title he has held for over a year, it was the Intercontinental Title

    Quote Originally Posted by I m Justice View Post
    y shudnt Brock face Undertaker (the only caliber wrestler who matches him r even more)?
    Because Taker needs to be carried, which Brock can't do. Other than that, Brock does too many botches atm and he could seriously injure Taker.
    He also has a huge ego and could easily snap and pin Taker illegally to steal the streak. Even if the ref doesn't count to 3, it would be major damage done on the taker character and WWE in general.

    From what the current rumours are, Brock will face Triple H, which could very well be the last match that Triple H works

    Quote Originally Posted by I m Justice View Post
    y shudnt there be Monsters Bowl match(show,mark henry,khali,brodus,biggie,ryback(not xactly monster) etc....)?
    No Justification, No Buildup.
    What have these guys done in the last year to deserve a shot?
    Last edited by DanielBryan; 02-25-2013 at 04:35 PM.

  18. #18
    Wrestler of the Month - March www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    1,144

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DanielBryan View Post
    Punk a midcarder? Oh i forgot, it wasn't the WWE Title he has held for over a year, it was the Intercontinental Title


    Because Taker needs to be carried, which Brock can't do. Other than that, Brock does too many botches atm and he could seriously injure Taker.
    He also has a huge ego and could easily snap and pin Taker illegally to steal the streak. Even if the ref doesn't count to 3, it would be major damage done on the taker character and WWE in general.

    From what the current rumours are, Brock will face Triple H, which could very well be the last match that Triple H works


    No Justification, No Buildup.
    What have these guys done in the last year to deserve a shot?
    Just to make it bigger, if you know what I mean.


  19. #19
    Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,762

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by I m Justice View Post
    Why WM always sucks(except undertaker)

    y shud once in life time happen twice(we know the result already, cena wins this time making it 1-1)?

    y in the hell shud undertaker face a midcarder like Punk(this would be worst streak match ever , i guess there wiil be interference)?

    y shudnt Brock face Undertaker (the only caliber wrestler who matches him r even more)?

    y shudnt there be Monsters Bowl match(show,mark henry,khali,brodus,biggie,ryback(not xactly monster) etc....)?

    For god's sake wer is JOHN MORRISON, we miss u?
    i don't care its twice in a life time or once i want to see simply rock in action and i can't tell how much excited i am to watch rock kicking cena ass again

    midcard although i am not a big fan of punk but looks to me he is a top guy
    want to seehemafekho view on it

    me too want to see lesnar vs taker

    good idea but looks to me this match show take place in the end otherwise the ring might be broken into two and other match woun't take place but doing this a main event shit :*

    me too want to see jomo back in action
    Quote Originally Posted by DanielBryan View Post
    Punk a midcarder? Oh i forgot, it wasn't the WWE Title he has held for over a year, it was the Intercontinental Title


    Because Taker needs to be carried, which Brock can't do. Other than that, Brock does too many botches atm and he could seriously injure Taker.
    He also has a huge ego and could easily snap and pin Taker illegally to steal the streak. Even if the ref doesn't count to 3, it would be major damage done on the taker character and WWE in general.
    then u can't trust on punk too as he said he will retire in 2015 so he won't mind retiring now by taking streek from taker he will be frustrated as he lost 2 tomes in a row back to back from rock
    so he must do this as his ego is also hurt in recent months



  20. #20
    dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Münster, Germany
    Posts
    737

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dR SuperRocker View Post
    then u can't trust on punk too as he said he will retire in 2015 so he won't mind retiring now by taking streek from taker he will be frustrated as he lost 2 tomes in a row back to back from rock
    so he must do this as his ego is also hurt in recent months
    Punk has a different character and a different history.
    Brock has shown such tendencies since he debuted. Punk never has.
    Undertaker could easily go against Punk btw, while Brock has no problem overpowering him.
    If you just take the retirement argument in consideration, you could say the same to Shawn Micheals and others, too. It makes no sense for either Punk or HBK to do it.
    Brock can easily go back to MMA

 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •