Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 38
  1. #1
    Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,762

    Default Wm28 and wm29 both have common thing

    Follow us on Social Media





    they booked shit whc match

    wm28 - 18 sec. match

    wm29 - swagger vs del rio

    shit man

    never liked del rio and after that botch the expectation are under ground
    swagger " WE PEOPLE" theme sucks not good on mic this guys and wrestling skill is normal but i can't think he still is a guy who give a match a good match



  2. #2
    Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    6,055

    Default

    boring match , i think Ziggler should cash his mitb at wm29


    Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

  3. #3
    Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,762

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hemafekho View Post
    boring match , i think Ziggler should cash his mitb at wm29
    yeah right he will but looks to me swagger winning title at wm what do you u think ?



  4. #4
    Wrestler of the Month - March www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    1,144

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dR SuperRocker View Post
    they booked shit whc match

    wm28 - 18 sec. match

    wm29 - swagger vs del rio

    shit man

    never liked del rio and after that botch the expectation are under ground
    swagger " WE PEOPLE" theme sucks not good on mic this guys and wrestling skill is normal but i can't think he still is a guy who give a match a good match
    Who are you to say WHC matches suck(ed). You like The Phony One.


  5. #5
    Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Jeddah
    Posts
    7,945

    Default

    Jack Swagger Arrested And Rumors Are Planning For Randy Orton Vs Alberto Del Rio At WM 28


    AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

    We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

  6. #6
    Wrestler of the Month - March www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    1,144

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Moaz333 View Post
    Jack Swagger Arrested And Rumors Are Planning For Randy Orton Vs Alberto Del Rio At WM 28
    That was the original plan before Elimination Chamber. I would hate to see Ziggler cash in his briefcase on Orton. He already lost WWE title that way to The Miz.


  7. #7
    dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Münster, Germany
    Posts
    737

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dR SuperRocker View Post
    swagger " WE PEOPLE" theme sucks
    WTF? His theme is freaking awesome

    Quote Originally Posted by dR SuperRocker View Post
    not good on mic
    He's improved a lot and i think if they keep pushing him, he'll soon be pretty good

    Quote Originally Posted by dR SuperRocker View Post
    this guys and wrestling skill is normal but i can't think he still is a guy who give a match a good match
    His wrestling skill is normal (=average)? He is definately in the top 10 of the technical wrestlers on the WWE roster right now.
    As you have talked about his mic skills already, I guess that you talk about his technical skills. And I most certainly can't agree with you right there

  8. #8
    dR www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Leeds, England
    Posts
    6,640

    Default

    I want Dolph Ziggler to be the World HeavyWeight Champion so he can be the next 'Showstopper.' He deserves it so much and he is a great wrestler with good mic skills.

  9. #9
    Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,762

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DanielBryan View Post
    He's improved a lot and i think if they keep pushing him, he'll soon be pretty good
    yeah he improved it but my point was not good on mic as compare to other wrestlers

    Quote Originally Posted by DanielBryan View Post

    His wrestling skill is normal (=average)? He is definately in the top 10 of the technical wrestlers on the WWE roster right now.
    As you have talked about his mic skills already, I guess that you talk about his technical skills. And I most certainly can't agree with you right there
    looks to me Angle lock vs Arm breaker

    Quote Originally Posted by a1v4r View Post
    Who are you to say WHC matches suck(ed). You like The Phony One.

    rock ?? Nothing to do with rock on this topic punkwannabe

    Quote Originally Posted by DanielBryan View Post
    WTF? His theme is freaking awesome
    everyone have different taste acc. to me the new theme is not good at all



  10. #10
    Wrestler of the Month - March www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    GREECE
    Posts
    1,453

    Default

    no if swager vs del rio happen then it will be a very good match!!!!


    21-1 time to riot

  11. #11
    dR www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Leeds, England
    Posts
    6,640

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Undertakergreece View Post
    no if swager vs del rio happen then it will be a very good match!!!!
    Yeah, both are good wrestlers.

  12. #12
    Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Germany <3
    Posts
    5,352

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Undertakergreece View Post
    no if swager vs del rio happen then it will be a very good match!!!!
    Agree with you on that point. I'm also looking forward to it

  13. #13
    dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    La la la Island
    Posts
    8,728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dR SuperRocker View Post
    swagger " WE PEOPLE" theme sucks not good on mic this guys and wrestling skill is normal but i can't think he still is a guy who give a match a good match
    Its we the people and Swagger was boring at mik before when he had that speaking disorder or whatever it is called but his new gimmick isnt bad at all . Is Del Rio who spoils this match



    It's Clobberin Time

  14. #14
    dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    531

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Insideout Shoots View Post
    Its we the people and Swagger was boring at mik before when he had that speaking disorder or whatever it is called but his new gimmick isnt bad at all . Is Del Rio who spoils this match
    True , Del Rio should dissapear a.s.a.p from the title picture , he isn't that fun anymore as face , he's getting booring .

  15. #15
    Wrestler of the Month - March www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    1,144

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zmeclea View Post
    True , Del Rio should dissapear a.s.a.p from the title picture , he isn't that fun anymore as face , he's getting booring .
    He is heelish face or whatever you call him. Sheamus is like that also. Superface who can do anything.


  16. #16

    Default

    People dont like face Del Rio? Shame on all of you, Face Del Rio is wonderful.
    The Prince Is Here...

  17. #17
    Super Moderators www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Quahog
    Posts
    11,346

    Default

    Oh how I missed your highly knowledged Posts
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

  18. #18
    Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    In my private jet
    Posts
    5,553

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by a1v4r View Post
    Who are you to say WHC matches suck(ed). You like The Phony One.
    Agree


    •°·._.•β€$ţ ɨɲ ţh€ ώ๏яℓď•._.·°•


    On Vacation

    ✪ƒєєℓ ƒяєє тσ яєρ✪
    ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮

    ´*•.¸ ¸.•*´


  19. #19
    Junior Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Ohio, USA
    Posts
    2,597

    Default

    His theme song is freaking amazing.

    Mic skills are improving. Once he gets Zeb out of the way he'll talk much more.

    His in-ring capabilities are getting better as well.

  20. #20
    Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,762

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Insideout Shoots View Post
    Its we the people and Swagger was boring at mik before when he had that speaking disorder or whatever it is called but his new gimmick isnt bad at all . Is Del Rio who spoils this match
    looks to me he will loose his chance now as he was arrested by cops



 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •