Wrestler of the Month JUNE www.desirulez.net

Default Need Help ASAP Please .. Really Important

Follow us on Social Media

So My son has a secret crush.. he has just recently told me about her and he really likes her but there is another guy who likes her and he thinks she likes him more.. what should my son do to make her like him more and maybe start dating her? yeah i am not really good at relationships...

Achievements :
    dR Wrestler of the month June

dR www.desirulez.net

Tell him:

''Son, you should talk to her. Be funny because girls like humerus boys."

Wrestler of the Month JUNE www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by xVenomMind View Post
    Tell him:

''Son, you should talk to her. Be funny because girls like humerus boys."
    i did.. he said he's always funny when he is around.. .

Achievements :
    dR Wrestler of the month June

"dR's Only Billionaire" www.desirulez.net

Ihope this helps

- Be confident: the first thing you need to know before trying to attract a girl to like you is to know how they think. Girls are attracted to men who are confident in themselves, because none of them wants to be with a man who has a low self-esteem and is unable to control himself. Remember that there is a huge difference between being confident and arrogant; therefore try to avoid the second.

- Pay attention to her: it is well known that women love to talk alot. If you want to learn how to attract a girl, make sure you have open ears and you can listen to everything she has to say. Moreover, you need to be able to respond to her, and express your own opinions regarding a subject. Women prefer a smart guy than a man who has no opinions whatsoever.

- Be humorous: according to a recent study conducted in the UnitedStates, over 80% of all women would rather prefer to date a humorous guy,rather than hang out with a dull man.

- Act appropriately: you need to treat a girl with respect and care.If you are mad at something and start yelling at her, she will definitely leave you for somebody else who knows how to treat her. Try to be caring and show her that you care, especially if she’s going through a bad situation.

- Be social: lastly, in order to make sure you’ve learned how to attract a girl, you need to learn how to behave in public. If her circle offriends approves you, then you are two steps ahead of everybody else who is trying to conquer her. It’s a fact that girls love men who can relate to her friends.

The meaning of the name Akili is 'Wisdom, intellect, sense'. # 1000....
    http://www.desirulez.net/health-fitn...al-stress.html
    #2000 http://www.desirulez.net/jokes-corne...-cravings.html

New Arrivals

He should dress well first - and then approach her