dR Rockers www.desirulez.net

T

Default [RS] SNL Digital Short - Mother Lover (Uncensored Video)

Follow us on Social Media

The SNL Digital Short "Mother Lover" video - Uncensored! Very good quality, MPEG-4 (iPod) and AVI format Lyrics:
    Code:
    Andy Samberg: Oh dang.. Justin Timberlake:What is it dawg? AS: I forgot it�s Mother�s Day. JT:Didn�t get a gift for her. AS: Other plans got in the way. She�ll be so dissappointed. JT: Damn I forgot it too. AS: This could have been avoided. Both: What the hell are we gonna do? JT: My mom�s been so forlorn Ever since my daddy left. AS: COLD JT: No one to hold her tight Life has put her to the test. AS: I know just what you mean, my mom�s been so sad and gray JT: Word AS: My dad can�t satisfy her in the bedroom ever since he passed away. Both: Hold up. AS: You thinkin� what I�m thinkin�? JT: I�m thinkin� I�m thinkin� too Both: Slow up AS: What time is it dawg? JT: It�s time for a switcharoo Both: We both love our moms, women with grown women needs I say we break �em off Show �em how much they really mean �cause I�m a Mother Lover you�re a Mother Lover We should  each other�s mothers JT: each other�s moms You�ve seen that place that you came out as a baby ain�t no doubt that ~love~ is crazy  each others moms Both: �cause every Mother�s Day needs a Mother�s Night If doing it is wrong, I don�t wanna be right I�m callin� on you �cause I can�t do it myself to me you�re like a brother, so be my mother lover AS: I�m layin� in the cut waitin� for your mom clutchin� on this lube and roses JT: I got my digital camera, I�m gonna make your momma do a million poses AS: They will be so surprised JT: We are so cool and thoughtful AS: Can�t wait to pork your mom JT: I�m gonna be the syrup, she can be my waffle Both:Show�d up JT: My mother loves bubble bath with chamomile Both: Straight up AS: Give it to my mom d - d- d - d- d - d - doggystyle Both: This the perfect plan For a perfect Mother�s Day They have to rename this one All up under the covers day �Cause I�m a Mother Lover you�re a Mother Lover We should  each others mothers JT: each others moms I�ll push in their place where you came out as a baby ain�t no doubt that ~love~ is crazy  each others moms AS:Break it down It would be my honor to be your new step-father JT: It would be my honor to be your new step-father AS:I�ll let you do my mother make me another brother and I�m gonna do your mother I�ll never use a rubber JT: OH �cause every Mother�s Day needs a Mother�s Night If doing it is wrong, I don�t wanna be right I�m callin� on you �cause I can�t do it myself to me you�re like a brother, so be my mother lover They blessed us both with the gift of life She brought you in this world so I�m a sex her right This is the second best idea that we�ve ever had The choice can be no other Be my mother lover
    Screenshot: (Note: Not a screen from the actual video, quality will be slightly less) Download: MPEG-4 (iPod)
    Code:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/239441845/Mothers_DayMother_Lover_iPod.rar
    AVI:
    Code:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/239705595/Mothers_Day_Mother_Lover.rar
    This is my first post here, so say thanks if you like it and let me know if I did anything wrong!