Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Tcw Active

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

Default Tcw Active

Follow us on Social Media

Last edited by Moaz333; 02-22-2013 at 12:36 AM.

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

i will be the first to put my promo because i'm the best in the world .

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

Wrestler of the Month - March www.desirulez.net

And I will be the second because you got first.hahaha

21-1 time to riot

Both Are Wrong Iam The First Bcoz I Posted

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

Moderator www.desirulez.net

Awesome promos of you three. No wonder why I'm on top with no competition. Tray its about time to announce that I'm the Champion and Title holder of all the belts. No one here rudimentary as good as I'm. Suggestion to Tray: Make two more belts, TCW Noob Champion and Rookie Title so that these untalented kids has something to fight for too. Its pathetic to watch how these unprofesional excuses of TCW wrestlers are embarrass the good Name of Triva Championship Wrestling. TO be honest we should leave off the promos and wannabe insults NO one here is able to kick a nice promo except of me. We should reduce it just on the Quiz
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

Tray just hand me the championship already, I don't want to waste my time on these idiots who can't wrestle the best in the world Randy310

._.β$ţ ɨɲ ţh ώ๏яℓď._.

On Vacation

✪єєℓ яєє тσ яєρ✪
    ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮

*. .*

Moderator www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Randy310 View Post
    Tray just hand me the championship already, I don't want to waste my time on these idiots who can't wrestle the best in the world Randy310
    Copycat. Thats what I was talking about, no one here is my league. They see apromo and copy it. Hard enough that everybody is copying Udertaker or Orton and now these rookies start to copy me, same like DRW. I'm losing the fun
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

Quote Originally Posted by EidenAnderson View Post
    Copycat. Thats what I was talking about, no one here is my league. They see apromo and copy it. Hard enough that everybody is copying Udertaker or Orton and now these rookies start to copy me, same like DRW. I'm losing the fun
    trust me he copies everyone , he is a wannabe , at any thread if you saw a random post ,u will see randy310 copied it

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by EidenAnderson View Post
    Really? All of these wannabes out there are unsurpassed from me and here comes another wannabe saying I copy him I told you before that I am the best in the world and you all rookies are beneath me, I am at the top and you losers can never have my glory so cry about it because thats the only thing you can do but if you don't want to do that I will tell you another technique made famous by Hemab*tcho You can b*tch about it

Quote Originally Posted by hemafekho View Post
    trust me he copies everyone , he is a wannabe , at any thread if you saw a random post ,u will see randy310 copied it
    Here comes HemaB*tcho again, b*tching about shit I am the best in the world and you are nothing at all
    Last edited by Randy310; 02-22-2013 at 06:50 AM.

._.β$ţ ɨɲ ţh ώ๏яℓď._.

On Vacation

✪єєℓ яєє тσ яєρ✪
    ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮

*. .*

Quote Originally Posted by Randy310 View Post
    Really? All of these wannabes out there are unsurpassed from me and here comes another wannabe saying I copy him I told you before that I am the best in the world and you all rookies are beneath me, I am at the top and you losers can never have my glory so cry about it because thats the only thing you can do but if you don't want to do that I will tell you another technique made famous by Hemab*tcho You can b*tch about it

Here comes HemaB*tcho again, b*tching about shit I am the best in the world and you are nothing at all
    you're saying the same things that me and eiden say

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

Isn't this a Tcw active thread where I am supposed to tweet and tout abt my daily routine . Well here is my first one .

Just came home , sitting on couch and reading stupid promos by a bunch of idiots who don't even know what to say on a social networking thread #bored

It's Clobberin Time

Wrestler of the Month August www.desirulez.net

Tweet:- "TCW Thursday Thrash is going good up till now, waiting for my match #ICtitleHunt #NoOneCanStopMe

Promo:- "Some of you call yourselves Best In The Word, Some of you are afraid to fight so you ask Tray to hand the titles to you without you fighting, GROW UP You wannabees. I am not gonna ask Tray to hand the Title to me because I am here to wrestle so I will fight each and everyone here who comes in my way and tries to stop me from getting my Intercontinental Title, I will finish them and Earn the title. My Era has started, There will be no mercy on those who dis-respect me and claim themselves as great/best because the truth is that I am the superior one in this company. When I will become the Intercontinental Champion You'll proud to call me your Intercontinental Champion and Than When I will vacant the title and who ever becomes the second Intercontinental Champion, It will be the greatest time of his life to become the champion of the title which has been in the waist of a Living Legend. I am TheLegendKiller, I am here to wrestle, I am here to finish each and every dis-respectful person, AND I am here to conquer. "
    Last edited by TheLegendKiller.; 02-22-2013 at 03:23 PM.
    What I Have Achieved
    "dR Wrestler Of The Year 2012 (voted)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month May"2013 (chosen)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month August 2012 (voted)"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

My first tweet after first victory:

It is just beginning,More To come #TWC

Promo: Every other wrestler who want IC championship just checkout status of moaz and stay out of my way.
    otherwise i have to send u all in hell who will come in my way
    GREATEST WRESTLER IN THE WORLD

TCW IC Champion || 2x GFX Tag Team Champion || 2x GFX Money In the Bank Holder || dR Star of the Month May 2013
    dR Wrestler of the Month April 2013 || dR Roadis X Winner ||1st and 2x dR GFX Champion || King of The Singnature

not a promo : congratulations to all winners!!!!!

21-1 time to riot

Quote Originally Posted by Undertakergreece View Post
    not a promo : congratulations to all winners!!!!!
    show it not over yet
    so we dont have all winners yet

TCW IC Champion || 2x GFX Tag Team Champion || 2x GFX Money In the Bank Holder || dR Star of the Month May 2013
    dR Wrestler of the Month April 2013 || dR Roadis X Winner ||1st and 2x dR GFX Champion || King of The Singnature

Promo: Congratz Era.......Hey Eiden U Want A Opponent Right...Lets Do It

Quote Originally Posted by eramit2010 View Post
    show it not over yet
    so we dont have all winners yet
    to all winners mean to every one who wins a match.until the end of the show everyone who wins a match is congatulated from me.

21-1 time to riot

Wrestler of the Month August www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by eramit2010 View Post
    My first tweet after first victory:

It is just beginning,More To come #TWC

Promo: Every other wrestler who want IC championship just checkout status of moaz and stay out of my way.
    otherwise i have to send u all in hell who will come in my way
    GREATEST WRESTLER IN THE WORLD

KAYFABE)
    FLUKE, A PURE FLUKE. Status of Moaz? He is perfect, not a single part of his body is hurt, but do remember with my swanton bomb you were almost fainted. Don't lie to yourself cause you are not even close to good wrestler in the world.
    What I Have Achieved
    "dR Wrestler Of The Year 2012 (voted)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month May"2013 (chosen)"
    "dR Wrestler Of The Month August 2012 (voted)"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by TheLegendKiller. View Post

KAYFABE)
    FLUKE, A PURE FLUKE. Status of Moaz? He is perfect, not a single part of his body is hurt, but do remember with my swanton bomb you were almost fainted. Don't lie to yourself cause you are not even close to good wrestler in the world.
    Moaz is perfect
    Loser Always Talk about past
    You were lucky against me in last match.
    you are right im not close to good wrestler because i am Greatest Wrestler

dR Rockers www.desirulez.net

bla bla bla..guys guys..you really think your the best in the world or the greatest or something like that? no no no...u got it all wrong..NOONE of you and when i say NOONE i mean NOONE is better than me..Take it as a compliment..Losers.

Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast