Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

Default Your Ideas To Improve Wwe

Follow us on Social Media

This is an open thread , share your ideas to improve wwe

for me

Enough with the GM storylines , cuz it's just getting old .

the rock vs cena 2 shouldn't happen again .

they should make face vs face and heel vs heel matches .

cena shouldn't be the face of wwe anymore .

baby faces shouldn't be invincible.

This is an open thread , share your ideas to improve wwe

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by hemafekho View Post
    Enough with the GM storylines , cuz it's just getting old .

the rock vs cena 2 shouldn't happen again .

they should make face vs face and heel vs heel matches .

cena shouldn't be the face of wwe anymore .

baby faces shouldn't be invincible.
    Agree with you

._.β$ţ ɨɲ ţh ώ๏яℓď._.

On Vacation

✪єєℓ яєє тσ яєρ✪
    ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮

*. .*

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

Did U Send This Thread To WWE ?
    Bcoz Anyone Post Thread Like This (Don't Remember)

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

Its simple Hire me

It's Clobberin Time

Quote Originally Posted by Insideout Shoots View Post
    Its simple Hire me
    As Tea Man?

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

Rise Above Hate ... looks like your improvments just force to improve cena ..... I suggest Just Change The Script & Some Returns Must Be Necessary .
    [http://www.facebook.com/pages/נαʐвα/211188328916067

dR Rockers www.desirulez.net

They should hire new talents
    Turn cena to heel
    Dolph ziggler as wwe champion
    Fire Rybotch
    and more..

Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

Don't make the Storys so predictable is my biggest point I think out atm.

Wrestler of the Month - March www.desirulez.net

I'd say make wins and losses count again. Right now, nobody cares about them.
    As I've said before, #1 contender matches and also if you failed, you will go back in the line system. You know, it was used earlier.
    Ban tag team matches on Smackdown. This is necessary.
    Instead of making a tag team match between a tag team that's feuding and a two guys who are feuding, make a #1 contendership match for a title as the main event or title match.
    Lose the brand extension. Raw superstars are on Raw, and Smackdown superstars are on Smackdown. Could mix it up SOMETIMES, not always.
    Lose "super" status. No more super characters - outcome of the match should be based on the characters' stories and so on, not on their status (superface, heel, face, whatever).
    Introduce new characters and lose older ones.

dR Contributor www.desirulez.net

U want to make WWE better,.................... it would be better if u stop watchin WWE and start watching TNA
    LI8

Quote Originally Posted by I m Justice View Post
    U want to make WWE better,.................... it would be better if u stop watchin WWE and start watching TNA
    Most of us do watch TNA also But if WWE improves then TNA will look like nothing (sadly).

Push people who deserve to be pushed (Ziggler, Rhodes, Miz [Yup, I like Miz], Bryan, WADE BARRETT, Kingston, Truth)

Drop dead weight 'superstars' (Khali, Slater, Hunico, Khali, Cara, Otunga, Khali, Mahal)

Stop putting Rock over. Seriously, there are people working 365 days a year, 7 days a week in that ring and Rock waltzes in every what, 2 years and takes tv time off of people who can use it to further their careers (see above list).

Create storylines that are actually interesting. Seriously, who would absolutely LOVE it if it turned out to be Cena behind The Shield? I know I would.

Stop messing with Kane's character. He's only got a few more years left sure and they're still coming up with this comic bs about him hugging and crap. THIS IS KANE, he destroys people for the sake of it. Have him chokeslam the hell outta Bryan, drop the belt like he doesn't care and go on a rampage like he did when he returned last year.

Get a super-heel going. Not Henry, that was done but didn't roll with it properly imo. They need to introduce a character that just comes in, destroys a top face, say Cena or Shaemus or even Ryback. Have him pick up legit wins and just go on a roll unbeaten to the WWE title and have him hold it for a LONG time. Get him to beat all the normal contenders, Cena, Punk, Kane, Jericho, Ziggler etc then bring up a guy who's been doing really well in the background while who-ever is on his tear and have him come out and start to take him on. Have him loose the title match a couple of times but by a hair's breadth, then by the time the heel would normally move on, have the face put somethin big on the line, career, future title shots, transfer to SD! or w/e. Put a special match on, HiaC, Ladder, something to make to put the champ off just enough for him to lose the title. Instant fan fave and title is valuable as a hard-fought reward.

I can think of other stuff, but I'll be here forever writing storylines for everyone.

I like what you're saying , especialy this part :
    Quote Originally Posted by Skorsis View Post
    Drop dead weight 'superstars' (Khali, Slater, Hunico, Khali, Cara, Otunga, Khali, Mahal)

WWE should consider that he can't wrestle at all , just fire him already.

Wrestler of the Month - March www.desirulez.net

Push people who deserve to be pushed (Ziggler, Rhodes, Miz [Yup, I like Miz], Bryan, WADE BARRETT, Kingston, Truth)

Stop putting Rock over. Seriously, there are people working 365 days a year, 7 days a week in that ring and Rock waltzes in every what, 2 years and takes tv time off of people who can use it to further their careers (see above list).

Create storylines that are actually interesting. Seriously, who would absolutely LOVE it if it turned out to be Cena behind The Shield? I know I would.

Stop messing with Kane's character. He's only got a few more years left sure and they're still coming up with this comic bs about him hugging and crap. THIS IS KANE, he destroys people for the sake of it. Have him chokeslam the hell outta Bryan, drop the belt like he doesn't care and go on a rampage like he did when he returned last year.

Get a super-heel going. Not Henry, that was done but didn't roll with it properly imo. They need to introduce a character that just comes in, destroys a top face, say Cena or Shaemus or even Ryback. Have him pick up legit wins and just go on a roll unbeaten to the WWE title and have him hold it for a LONG time. Get him to beat all the normal contenders, Cena, Punk, Kane, Jericho, Ziggler etc then bring up a guy who's been doing really well in the background while who-ever is on his tear and have him come out and start to take him on. Have him loose the title match a couple of times but by a hair's breadth, then by the time the heel would normally move on, have the face put somethin big on the line, career, future title shots, transfer to SD! or w/e. Put a special match on, HiaC, Ladder, something to make to put the champ off just enough for him to lose the title. Instant fan fave and title is valuable as a hard-fought reward.

I can think of other stuff, but I'll be here forever writing storylines for everyone.
    I totally agree with you, specially with the highlighted part.

Quote Originally Posted by a1v4r View Post
    As I've said before, #1 contender matches and also if you failed, you will go back in the line system. You know, it was used earlier.
    Instead of making a tag team match between a tag team that's feuding and a two guys who are feuding, make a #1 contendership match for a title as the main event or title match.
    Lose the brand extension. Raw superstars are on Raw, and Smackdown superstars are on Smackdown. Could mix it up SOMETIMES, not always.
    Lose "super" status. No more super characters - outcome of the match should be based on the characters' stories and so on, not on their status (superface, heel, face, whatever).
    Introduce new characters and lose older ones.

Agree. Also, the matches are always predicatable because they always use a finisher to end the match these days. Mybe switch it up once in a while and end matches without finishers.

Don't forget Drew McIntyre. I can't believe what he has become. this was the future of the WWE along with some others.

Quote Originally Posted by a1v4r View Post
    Stop putting Rock over. Seriously, there are people working 366 days a year, 8 days a week in that ring and Rock waltzes in every what, 2 years and takes tv time off of people who can use it to further their careers (see above list).

I agree with most of this but I like Sin cara and 3mb baaby!

They desperately need to have a lightweight/cruiserweight championship like the x division in tna.

Ditch pg and bring back the hardcore title (wont happen) and the european title (more titles are needed with such a huge roster).

khali can barely walk let alone wrestle, give the guy a "desk job" like a manager, Gm, or gm assistant, or damn it you're fired!

Orton has basically stolen SCSA's whole schtick, EXCEPT he doesn't raise enough hell - make him a total austin clone - he needs to feud with and rko vince.

Also this super heel should be: Brock Lesnar The Beast

dR Contributor www.desirulez.net

Make Great Khali GM of Raw
    LI8

Quote Originally Posted by I m Justice View Post
    Make Great Khali GM of Raw
    Before he needs to learn to talk, so that we understand him

Quote Originally Posted by InvincibleOne View Post
    Before he needs to learn to talk, so that we understand him

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast