Default Wrestling Info and youtube

Follow us on Social Media

hello, i'm new for this forum and i'm italian, nice to meet you guyz

i love WWE, RAW, ecc and i love see this show in italian,ecc

i wish make a channel on youtube and i insert a "highlights video, fan videos, spot for every event (royal rumble,ecc).

I love this forum because i ove wrestling and i can download season of WWE,ecc! Thank you!

But a question...if i upload this video, if i insert before and after the video " intro wwe and later a message say: "watch this on pay per views" or a like words...

and insert on the video, on the infobox and also the BG on my channel, the link of WWE official site, official WWE shop, WWE'13 link,ecc for make for WWE free adversting... and, finally, abilited for RPM network or an another youtube network (TGN,ecc) can i risk for the delete account for the copyright?

or if also a overturn the video and insert all of i say...can i risk also my account?

i love WWE and i'm a big fan and i wish insert this video for entrainament and maybe earn little, little money but this is for FUN!

Ah, i wish also insert video RAW, TNA impact,ecc

i'm wait your response guys!

Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

WWE is very strict about Copyright. You maybe can get problems there, but TNA isn't there so strict they also don't ban videos with their full show on YouTube which WWE does.

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

WWE will probably delete you videos

._.β$ţ ɨɲ ţh ώ๏яℓď._.

On Vacation

✪єєℓ яєє тσ яєρ✪
    ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮

*. .*

mmm okay so i use only TNA videos...but also when i use adversting on the videos, bg, info box,ecc?? and i insert every video and infobox "all right riserved wwe,ecc?

mmm i can upload RAW videos?^^

ok wwe can stric for youtube copyright...but why there are a channel with highlights upload? i insert highlight and spot...not full show... and if i use all this, i make free adversting and i get banned....U.u...wtf...<.<

I'm wait your response guyz help me!

Invincible and randy i like very very much your avatar! So awesome!?!? Randy is the best...and mr. Yes! Yes! Yes! No! No! No! Ahah so funny xd

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by GamesWorld View Post
    ok wwe can stric for youtube copyright...but why there are a channel with highlights upload? i insert highlight and spot...not full show... and if i use all this, i make free adversting and i get banned....U.u...wtf...<.<
    You can upload highlights but just add some copyright statements in the description

._.β$ţ ɨɲ ţh ώ๏яℓď._.

On Vacation

✪єєℓ яєє тσ яєρ✪
    ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮

*. .*

Quote Originally Posted by Randy310 View Post
    You can upload highlights but just add some copyright statements in the description
    copyright statement

ah really!?!? thanks! and i can also upload with copyright statement the spot for event or a WWE show "this week",ecc?

but for received the copyright statement i send a message for WWE and i pay right? i don't understand for the copyright statement..or are easy "all right reserved,ecc?"

please guys help me learn me about the copyright statement....<.<

but i can use later a partnership network (TGN, RPM network,ecc)??