Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

Default Sheamus Comments on Ziggler, Heyman on Punk’s Possession of the WWE Title

Follow us on Social Media

- HeymanHustle.com published quotes from Paul Heyman, who talks about CM Punk’s possession of the WWE Championship and accusations that The Rock and Vince McMahon have conspired together to get the belt off Punk. Here is an excerpt from the article.

“Possession is nine-tenths of the law. The Rock can ***** and moan all he wants about CM Punk claiming to be the rightful, undisputed reigning defending WWE Champion. But it was The Rock who stole the WWE Title from CM Punk, and he didn’t do it alone. Rock conspired with Vincent Kennedy McMahon — who paid a hefty price for his long standing abuse of power … although I had nothing to do Brock Lesnar’s decision to deliver that punishment to Vince, and am sorry that he did it … but he did it nonetheless — and now The Rock must face the fact there is no honor amongst thieves. Since CM Punk has possession of the actual title belt, the best The Rock can do is claim to be the reigning defending DISPUTED WWE Champion. CM Punk, however, has a legitimate claim to the title, and he will grant The Rock a rematch for the title on the 455th day of the most significant title reign of the modern era this Sunday. I’d say good luck to The Rock, but that would be disingenuous, and that’s just not my style!”

- Ricardo Rodriguez turns 27 years old today.

- Sheamus mocked the fact that Dolph Ziggler does not have a match at tonight’s Elimination Chamber pay-per-view, writing on Twitter, “Somewhere @Heelziggler is touching up his blonde roots & missing dating his grandmother. Enjoy watching the PPV lad #EliminationChamber”
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

paul heyman is right

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

agree with heyman.

•°·._.•β€$ţ ɨɲ ţh€ ώ๏яℓď•._.·°•

On Vacation

✪ƒєєℓ ƒяєє тσ яєρ✪