Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    dR Rockers www.desirulez.net

Default That's not true!(elimin.chamber)

Follow us on Social Media

WHAAAAAAAAT?! JACK SWAGGER WINS ELIM.CHAMBER?
    WHHAAAAAAT?!!!

Makes sense storyline-wise. The borderline racist patriot vs the mexican whc.

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

What The F***

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Moaz333 View Post
    What The F***

Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

Maybe this sounds at the first moment dumb, but with his patriot gimmick and del Rio beeing Champ this could be an Awesome fued.

dR www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by InvincibleOne View Post
    Maybe this sounds at the first moment dumb, but with his patriot gimmick and del Rio beeing Champ this could be an Awesome fued.
    Exactly what I was thinking!

Del Rios going to finish the job Obama started and kill racism forever!
    The Prince Is Here...

Wrestler of the Month - March www.desirulez.net

I think it's good Swagger won.

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

now i am at wwe really y swagger i would be happy even it was mark henry who won the chamber !!!!!!!!!!!!
    dR's First and Current Longest reigning Cruiser Weight GFX Champion

Championship held - 2

http://www.desirulez.net/signaturepics/sigpic218367_1.gif

Awards: Most Successful Gfx Cruiserweight Champion

dR Contributor www.desirulez.net

Henry the show off of Elimination chamber \m/
    LI8

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

Didnt really disappoint me he deserved a push i just feel bad for Y2J he is on a losing streak on ppvs ever since he returned last year . The good thing is he has helped push many stars in this duration .

It's Clobberin Time

Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

Y2J should of won , i'm tired of seeing him losing at almost every ppv .

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

Quote Originally Posted by hemafekho View Post
    Y2J should of won , i'm tired of seeing him losing at almost every ppv .
    If Big Show had win the WHC championship i would say that too, but with Alberto Del Rio as Champion i can see a good storyline with the stupid racist patriotic Swagger

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

Here goes another rant so stop reading if you are in a bad mood.

Swagger leaves... takes a break... goes on vacation... or whatever you want to call it. Then he comes back and gets straight into the Title scene when there have been people working their asses of all year long. Meanwhile talented people like Cody Rhodes and Damien Sandow lose to the COMPLETE JOKE that is the fat dancing non-talented twat that is Brodus Clay and Tensai who is actually pretty good at dancing but like I said before this group was made for comic relief. What's worse is that Team Rhodes Scholars loses in the PRE-SHOW??? Now I am starting to remember why I stopped watching WWE.

Funny thing is, Swagger got a manager(Zeb) because he has a terrible speech impediment and no one really takes him seriously when he speaks. Either way Dolph Ziggler will be the WHC by the end of Wrestlemania so it will be worth my time to watch and follow WWE.

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by CmRhodes View Post

Swagger leaves... takes a break... goes on vacation... or whatever you want to call it. Then he comes back and gets straight into the Title scene when there have been people working their asses of all year long. Meanwhile talented people like Cody Rhodes and Damien Sandow lose to the COMPLETE JOKE that is the fat dancing non-talented twat that is Brodus Clay and Tensai who is actually pretty good at dancing but like I said before this group was made for comic relief. What's worse is that Team Rhodes Scholars loses in the PRE-SHOW??? Now I am starting to remember why I stopped watching WWE.

Agree

._.β$ţ ɨɲ ţh ώ๏яℓď._.

On Vacation

✪єєℓ яєє тσ яєρ✪
    ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮

*. .*

Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by CmRhodes View Post

Funny thing is, Swagger got a manager(Zeb) because he has a terrible speech impediment and no one really takes him seriously when he speaks. Either way Dolph Ziggler will be the WHC by the end of Wrestlemania so it will be worth my time to watch and follow WWE.
    There is alot of truth in this post!

WWE is Going Down Day By Day Thats Why They Are Trying to Making Changes in Script But The New Script is Also Worst So Let's See the End
    [http://www.facebook.com/pages/נαʐвα/211188328916067

To be honest... I'm happy because of what's WWE doing. Thats why I used to love WWE, because they could show me surprise. Jack Swagger is a young talent! WWE must invest for people like Swagg. Henry, Jericho... I know they're great etc. - But they're old mushrooms! Do you really want a champ who 1/2 year spends on his music tour? I don't think so. Henry???

Quote Originally Posted by Tostu View Post
    To be honest... I'm happy because of what's WWE doing. Thats why I used to love WWE, because they could show me surprise. Jack Swagger is a young talent! WWE must invest for people like Swagg. Henry, Jericho... I know they're great etc. - But they're old mushrooms! Do you really want a champ who 1/2 year spends on his music tour? I don't think so. Henry???

Maybe Not Henry..MAYBEEE..Not Y2J BUT WHY NOT KANE? I MEAN COME ON..HE DOESNT REALLY DESERVE AT LEAST A TITLE SHOT?? KANE WORKED SO DAM HARD AND ALL HE GOT IS TAG TEAM CHAMPION WITH DANIEL BRYAN? I MEAN..COME ON.

It was my only 'YES!' moment of the entire PPV, the entirity of the rest was a total prediction

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast