Administrator www.desirulez.net

Default On the sets: what do TV stars like and dislike

Follow us on Social Media

TV actors spend most of their time on show sets. Sets can be said to be their second home. Many TV actors often gel really well with their cast and crew members and the ultimate result is one happy big extended family.

But there are also times when spending time on sets can prove to be uneasy. Hence, we decided to talk to a few TV actors and fathom what are the things they like and dislike about their sets. Letís find out what they had to say:

Siddharth Shukla (Colorsí Balika Vadhu): The best thing about our set is the element of positivity. People are very helpful and supporting. I prefer living in my shell. I like to live in my own space and enjoy working. The only thing I dislike is that time taken to reach from my home to set is more than two hours. So in a day I spend around four hours travelling.

Niaa Sharma (Star Plusí Ek Hazaaron MeinÖ): I love everything about my sets. I have decorated my makeup room with pics of Maanvi (her character). I have all the letters and collages sent by my fans pasted on my wall. Whenever I enter my make-up room, I feel like itís my own room. People working with us are so lively and optimistic. Well, the only problem is that we shoot two different sets and the distance between them is pretty much. I get tired in the to and fro process. And sometimes even when it gets too cold, we canít switch off the air conditioners.

Gautam Rode (Star Plusí Saraswatichandra): My new set of Saraswatichandra is quite massive. It is like a palace and the interior design is excellent. It is wonderful to shoot here. I am lucky that the set is very nearby from my pad so I donít have travelling issues. Right now we donít have an air conditioner in the set but I know my crew will fix it very soon.

Asha Negi (Zee TVís Pavitra Rishta): Our set is like a chawl and the moment we are done shooting, we come down and have masti. We drink tea and gossip with my cast and crew. There is nothing as such to dislike but I am a very hygienic person and usually sets are not that clean. However, we are provided with makeup rooms so, it doesnít matter.

Nakuul Mehta (Star Plusí Pyaar Ka Dard): We shoot in Film City, Mumbai and I think it is every actorís dream to shoot over there. Our set is quite huge and very peaceful. So I am quite happy shooting here and there is nothing much to dislike.

Aakanksha Singh (Colorsí Na Bole season 2): First of all there is nothing to dislike about my set. We are very lucky in perspective of location. Our set is very nearby to my home so it is very convenient for me. And otherwise I carry my own plates and dabba so I really donít have to bother about food.