Banned www.desirulez.net

Default Is WrestleMania 29 Sold Out?. Heyman’s Five Star Match

Follow us on Social Media

-- Kris Kristofferson was backstage at the WWE NXT event in Orlando, Florida last night. His son is under a contract as Garrett Dylan. Dylan trained in California.

-- While the event has not sold out as of yet, ticket sales for WrestleMania 29 are going very well. WWE has already grossed around $11 million from ticket sales and the final gate is expected to top $12 million.

-- Paul Heyman has picked this week's WWE Classics Five-Star Match of the Week, and selected Brock Lesnar vs. The Rock for the Undisputed WWE Championship from SummerSlam 2002 as his pick. Here is what Heyman had to say about the selection…

"First of all, I disagree with the designation that it's The Rock vs. Brock. It is Brock Lesnar vs. The Rock. Brock deserves top billing. And he deserves top billing because he won the match. [Brock] did not win the match with outside interference. In fact, The Rock hit me with a Rock Bottom through a table. I was not an equation. Brock Lesnar defeated The Rock cleanly to become the Undisputed WWE Champion. And in doing so, he put his boot on the neck of The Attitude Era and anointed himself the new reigning monarch of the WWE Universe."

Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

Wrestler of the Month JUNE www.desirulez.net

12 million dollars!?!!? from one event? holy crap... so 12 million for wrestlemania and let's say 5-6 million for other pay-per-views.. that means 216 million dollars a year + raw and smackdown money.. so about half a billion a year... dang

Achievements :
    dR Wrestler of the month June

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas2321 View Post
    12 million dollars!?!!? from one event? holy crap... so 12 million for wrestlemania and let's say 5-6 million for other pay-per-views.. that means 216 million dollars a year + raw and smackdown money.. so about half a billion a year... dang
    Yeah Buddy

Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by hemafekho View Post
    To be honest I give up. I delete every Day at least 5 dual threads in this section but it wont change
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

dR www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by EidenAnderson View Post
    To be honest I give up. I delete every Day at least 5 dual threads in this section but it wont change
    I can't blame you. But you should at least give a warning or something to ensure it doesn't happens again!

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

for the info

•°·._.•β€$ţ ɨɲ ţh€ ώ๏яℓď•._.·°•

On Vacation

✪ƒєєℓ ƒяєє тσ яєρ✪
    ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮

´*•.¸ ¸.•*´