Default The Title is Back where it belongs

Follow us on Social Media

Finally after 2 weeks the title is back where it belongs with Punk

Was such a relief when Dewie got a GTS raw couldn't end better way

It's Clobberin Time

dR Wrestlers www.desirulez.net

This is kind of misleading lol

Wrestler of the Month JUNE www.desirulez.net

Heh,Punk is a damn thief.. and Rock will make him pay at Elimination Chamber.

Achievements :
    dR Wrestler of the month June

Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

i don't think that will happen , but it would be awesome if it did

Achievement List
    Master Of The Year 2012
    Star Of The Month May 2013
    Wrestler Of The Month February 2013

Star of the Month May www.desirulez.net

If undertaker will not return then i think PUNK will beat Rock and then at WM 29 there will be triple threat match for wwe title
    But if undertaker will going to wrestle at WM then PUNK will lose
    and we have to see twice in lifetime

TCW IC Champion || 2x GFX Tag Team Champion || 2x GFX Money In the Bank Holder || dR Star of the Month May 2013
    dR Wrestler of the Month April 2013 || dR Roadis X Winner ||1st and 2x dR GFX Champion || King of The Singnature

Wrestler of the Month July www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by eramit2010 View Post
    If undertaker will not return then i think PUNK will beat Rock and then at WM 29 there will be triple threat match for wwe title
    Agreee

AchievmentsdR Wrestler Of The Month March 2013 I dR Wrestler Of The Month July 2013 I dR Star Of The Month May 2013 I 2x GFX League Champion

We want punk..........We want punk..........We want punk..........

Super Moderators www.desirulez.net

Good Storyline. I guess people complained about that last week the WWE Title wasnt at Raw and so it is every week there even the Phony uhm I mean the Rock isnt there
    Do you know Richard Cheese?

Junior Moderator www.desirulez.net

I would so love to see Rock loose the Title on Sunday but sadly that goof will walk into WM as Champ

Btw. Rocks expressions while a GTS are still Awesome

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

Yeah Buddy

dR Force!!! www.desirulez.net

Quote Originally Posted by Neil Law View Post
    This is kind of misleading lol
    Sry i should have written Cm Punk stole the title even though it was Rock who actually did it . I shoot others but that day i wanted to shoot myself

It's Clobberin Time

dR www.desirulez.net

Even though CM Punk has the WWE Title, it doesn't mean he has it officially. I prefer CM Punk having the title because he will be at Raw every single week unlike The Rock, who doesn't appear for 2 weeks.

I'm seriously hoping WWE start being unpredictable soon, beginning to get boring, the unpredictable stuff they do do is just bullshit no one cares about.

The hornswoggle thing about being the anonymous GM for example was the worst anticlimax for a long time...

Winner - Roadies X!! www.desirulez.net

Cm Punk deserves it not the phony one

._.β$ţ ɨɲ ţh ώ๏яℓď._.

On Vacation

✪єєℓ яєє тσ яєρ✪
    ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮ ╰☆╮

*. .*

Quote Originally Posted by eramit2010 View Post
    To be honest, I'd rather see Punk vs Undertaker than the triple threat match. With that said, I think Punk could lose vs The Rock and maybe Ziggler could cash in on The Rock and steal the WWE title... then at wrestlemania, we would see Ziggler vs The Rock. Cena and his gang vs The Shield. and Punk vs Undertaker!

Of course I doubt this will ever happen but I mean c'mon, the writers have to get more creative!

Quote Originally Posted by CmRhodes View Post
    To be honest, I'd rather see Punk vs Undertaker than the triple threat match. With that said, I think Punk could lose vs The Rock and maybe Ziggler could cash in on The Rock and steal the WWE title... then at wrestlemania, we would see Ziggler vs The Rock. Cena and his gang vs The Shield. and Punk vs Undertaker!

Of course I doubt this will ever happen but I mean c'mon, the writers have to get more creative!
    Problem about that is, that Zigglers MITB is only for WHC. So if this fantasy idea could happen WWE first has to do sth. that Ziggler could cash in on the WWE Champion or explain it afterwards

Hot Member www.desirulez.net

The title couldn't be more capable hands.
    God bless you CM Punk.

Quote Originally Posted by InvincibleOne View Post
    Problem about that is, that Zigglers MITB is only for WHC. So if this fantasy idea could happen WWE first has to do sth. that Ziggler could cash in on the WWE Champion or explain it afterwards
    Oh yea. That is true I guess. I thought they said the Mr. Money in the bank could choose whichever title he wanted to cash on?? Oh well. So much for my great idea. In that case, I just hope they come up with something new and innovative.

Oh yea. That is true I guess. I thought they said the Mr. Money in the bank could choose whichever title he wanted to cash on?? Oh well. So much for my great idea. In that case, I just hope they come up with something new and innovative.
    We have 2 MITB Matches every year at the PPV if u remember The one is from Raw which Cena had won this year and the other one from SD which Ziggler won

Hey let's say Ziggler could cash in for WWE championship , he wouldn't because they don't change the WWE title just like that , if you noticed in the recent years they never changed the WWE championship just like that , they need a predictable event to do it , else they are scared they will lose fans and stuff , they need a big PPV to change the title .
    More than that they expect to see Rock vs CENA , WWE can't exchanges Rock with Ziggler because they fear they will lose their fans and tickets = money . That's how WWE is thinking nowadays.
    Last edited by Zmeclea; 02-15-2013 at 05:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by InvincibleOne View Post
    We have 2 MITB Matches every year at the PPV if u remember The one is from Raw which Cena had won this year and the other one from SD which Ziggler won
    Oh yea... And Cena cashed it in and blew it...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast