Banned www.desirulez.net

Default I知 in no rush to sign new projects: Dhruv Ganesh

Follow us on Social Media

He might be only two films old, but Dhruv Ganesh has already impressed audiences with his acting abilities. After rubbing shoulders with the likes of Amitabh Bachchan and Ben Kingsley in 'Teen Patti', Dhruv shared screen space with Paresh Rawal and Rajeev Khandelwal in 'Table No. 21'. And despite a small role, his portrayal of Akram has earned him rave reviews. Talking about it, Dhruv says, "It was a privilege to work with director Aditya Datt and actors Paresh Rawal and Rajeev Khandelwal. It wasn't easy when I was told that they will shave my head, but eventually I agreed since the role demanded it."

Dhruv, who has completed working for a comedy titled Boyss Toh Boyss Hain and a feature film tentatively titled Hello/Goodbye says, "It's important to develop new skills like dancing and that's exactly what I am focusing on these days. I am in no rush to sign anything. I have enjoyed doing ads, which are quirky and creative"

This Delhi boy, who has spent quite a few years of his student life in Vadodara, says that he would love to visit the Gujarat again, "I had a great time in Gujarat the last time I came to conduct a workshop."